Toys R Us offers up to $100 iPod trade-in
October 15, 2010 (WPVI) -- Want to upgrade your iPod? Bring it to Toys R Us!
The retailer is offering customers up to $100 for each old iPod they bring into stores.
You can then use that money toward buying a new iPod or iPod Touch.
The trade-in program is only available for one week, starting Sunday, Oct. 17 and running through Saturday, Oct. 23.
Here's the catch: You can only trade in up to 3 old iPods, and they have to be in working condition.
A store employee will examine the iPod and make an offer, so be advised: Not everyone will qualify for the full $100.
To redeem the offer, just visit the customer service desk at your local store.
However, be warned: Not every store is participating in the deal, so be sure to call ahead.
toys r us, apple, consumer news
- School Closings & Delays
- Snow walloping Philadelphia area
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Storm brings snowy, icy conditions to Pa., NJ 10 min ago
- 1 dead, 50+ vehicles involved in Pa. Turnpike crashes
- Nearly 1 foot of snow in parts of Delaware
- Photos: Images of Sunday's winter storm 54 min ago
- Video: Widener U. students help stuck drivers
- Eagles beat Lions 34-20 in the snow
- Video: Time lapse of snow at the Linc
- 6abc.com Flight Tracker
- Man dressed as Santa struck, killed on I-95
- Paul Walker memorial in California draws thousands