Toys R Us offers up to $100 iPod trade-in
October 15, 2010 (WPVI) -- Want to upgrade your iPod? Bring it to Toys R Us!
The retailer is offering customers up to $100 for each old iPod they bring into stores.
You can then use that money toward buying a new iPod or iPod Touch.
The trade-in program is only available for one week, starting Sunday, Oct. 17 and running through Saturday, Oct. 23.
Here's the catch: You can only trade in up to 3 old iPods, and they have to be in working condition.
A store employee will examine the iPod and make an offer, so be advised: Not everyone will qualify for the full $100.
To redeem the offer, just visit the customer service desk at your local store.
However, be warned: Not every store is participating in the deal, so be sure to call ahead.
toys r us, apple, consumer news
- Parking dispute turns violent at Cherry Hill Mall 19 min ago
- Sunny and chilly 21 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Residents return following Bucks Co. hazmat
- Suspect SUV in deadly hit and run caught on camera
- SEPTA trolley collides with taxi in West Philadelphia
- Man gets pinned under van in Logan crash
- Man seriously injured in crash on Roosevelt Blvd.
- Gunfire erupts on Delaware Ave. near SugarHouse Casino
- Off-duty cop shoots man during fight
- Malaysia jet may have turned back
- Actress Sheila MacRae of 'Honeymooners' dies at 92
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ
- Sunny and chilly
21 min ago