Online prescription drug comparison tool
November 10, 2010 (WPVI) -- A new online tool may help with prescription drug choices.
To help you better understand your prescription drug choices and save money the AARP and Consumer Reports Health have launched a new online comparison tool.
Just type in a medication, then compare it to Consumer Reports Best Buy Drugs for price, effectiveness, and safety. Print out your options and get tips on how to talk about them with your doctor or pharmacist.
LINK: AARP Drug Savings Tool
consumer reports, drugs, prescriptions, consumer news, nydia han
- 3 children rescued from Southwest Phila. house fire 12 min ago
- Windy And Cool 15 min ago
- WATCH: Action News Online
- WATCH ABC is available in Philadelphia!
- Philadelphia man arrested for firing shots at police
- Fire forces evacuation of N. Phila. high-rise apt.
- Police investigate 2 robberies in Montgomery Co.
- Cold start to 1st summer after Sandy at Jersey Shore 28 min ago
- Angel Flight crashes in NY, 2 killed, 1 missing 50 min ago
- No quick fix for downed bridge on holiday weekend
- Police seek suspect in Olney sex assault
- Actor Tyler Perry donates $100K to Ohio schools 39 min ago
- 4 men sought in West Philadelphia armed robbery
- Police: Woman who hit teen was DUI, reading text
- 3 children rescued from Southwest Phila....
12 min ago
- Windy And Cool
15 min ago
More 6abc.com links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos