Online prescription drug comparison tool
November 10, 2010 (WPVI) -- A new online tool may help with prescription drug choices.
To help you better understand your prescription drug choices and save money the AARP and Consumer Reports Health have launched a new online comparison tool.
Just type in a medication, then compare it to Consumer Reports Best Buy Drugs for price, effectiveness, and safety. Print out your options and get tips on how to talk about them with your doctor or pharmacist.
LINK: AARP Drug Savings Tool
consumer reports, drugs, prescriptions, consumer news, nydia han
- 2 men sought in Deptford Twp. hotel robbery 2 min ago
- Temps Soar
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Quick moving blaze damages house in West Philly 33 min ago
- 1 dead after car plunges into lake in Vineland
- Security breach affected all cards, not just Target's
- Steps you can take to reduce fraud risk
- Over 75 injured in partial London theater collapse
- Is heroin addiction as close as your medicine cabinet? 10 min ago
- Philadelphia Police search for missing 2-year-old boy
- Attempted child luring in Newtown, Bucks County
- Video: Remembering a wife/mother lost to cancer
- 50 coworkers in Del. to split $1M Mega Millions ticket
- Temps Soar
- 2 men sought in Deptford Twp. hotel robbery
2 min ago
- Quick moving blaze damages house in West...
33 min ago