Volkswagen recalls 71,000 Jettas
HERNDON, Va. (AP) - March 29, 2011 (WPVI) -- Volkswagen of America is recalling about 71,000 2011 Jettas in order to reconfigure wiring related to its alarm system and horn.
The recall affects sixth-generation Jetta sedans built between March 2010 and March 2011.
No injuries or accidents have been reported.
Owners will receive notification by mail.
For more information call Volkswagen at 1-800-822-8987.
Volkswagen of America is the U.S. subsidiary of Germany's Volkswagen AG.
recall, volkswagen, consumer news
- 3 frigid days, another weekend storm
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- On video: Robber dives thru window, attacks clerk
- Woman killed in Germantown was Villanova prof.
- Limo driver charged in wreck that killed newlyweds
- Man shot, killed on Kensington street
- Cab driver carjacked in South Philadelphia
- South Street area restaurants damaged, burglarized
- Pope Francis 'Person of the Year'; popularity surges
- Stranded family found alive in Nevada
- Fake deaf interpreter crashes Mandela memorial
- Photos: Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2013 (Photos)