Consumer Reports releases fast food survey
June 30, 2011 (WPVI) -- Consumer Reports is out with the results of its first ever Fast Food Survey and it's no happy meal for the biggest chains.
The study showed people rated McDonald's, Burger King, Taco Bell and KFC as some of the worst among 53 chains reviewed.
People complained about uninspiring food, so-so service, and not as much value for their dollars.
So what was the best?
In-N-Out was best burger, though there are none in our area.
Chick-fil-A was tops in chicken.
Chipotle was rated best Mexican.
As for fast-food eaters, the study shows they claim to want healthy food, but the vast majority end up indulging in the high-calorie, high-fat choices.
mcdonalds, burger king, consumer news
- 51 confirmed dead in Oklahoma tornado 26 min ago
- Soupy Situation 44 min ago
- WATCH: Action News Online
- WATCH ABC is available in Philadelphia!
- Center City high rise evacuated due to fire
- 15 motorcyclists arrested following NJ chase ID'd
- New sighting reported of missing student's car
- Cherry Hill East student injured in crash
- Man convicted of murder in Pa. musician's slaying
- Police: Driver under influence crashes into fire dept. 48 min ago
- Surveillance video released in food vendor murder
- Appoquinimink teacher arrested for indecent exposure
- Bucks County bear now spotted in Bristol Twp.
- Yahoo takes big leap with $1.1B deal for Tumblr 43 min ago
- 51 confirmed dead in Oklahoma tornado
26 min ago
- Yahoo takes big leap with $1.1B deal for...
43 min ago