Consumer Reports releases fast food survey
June 30, 2011 (WPVI) -- Consumer Reports is out with the results of its first ever Fast Food Survey and it's no happy meal for the biggest chains.
The study showed people rated McDonald's, Burger King, Taco Bell and KFC as some of the worst among 53 chains reviewed.
People complained about uninspiring food, so-so service, and not as much value for their dollars.
So what was the best?
In-N-Out was best burger, though there are none in our area.
Chick-fil-A was tops in chicken.
Chipotle was rated best Mexican.
As for fast-food eaters, the study shows they claim to want healthy food, but the vast majority end up indulging in the high-calorie, high-fat choices.
mcdonalds, burger king, consumer news
- China-bound Malaysian jet vanishes with 239 aboard 35 min ago
- Get ready for a break from the winter chill 46 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Pedestrian struck, killed in Delaware County 55 min ago
- 2 arrested, 1 sought after cop hit by car in Delco 48 min ago
- Pa. Trooper's pregnant wife killed by gun discharge 50 min ago
- West Philadelphia body ID'd as missing woman
- Boyfriend arrested in Gloucester Co. murder
- Mom who drove minivan into ocean charged
- Chaput, Nutter, Corbett announce Vatican trip
- 3 arrests in Cumberland Co. arsons
- UPenn's Foal Cam gives LIVE view into horse's birth
- Photos: Arrests in warrant sweep, jewel theft, more
- Get ready for a break from the winter chill
46 min ago
- China-bound Malaysian jet vanishes with 239...
35 min ago
- Pa. Trooper's pregnant wife killed by gun...
50 min ago
- Pedestrian struck, killed in Delaware County
55 min ago
More 6abc.com links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos