Build-A-Bear recalls 300K teddy bears
December 28, 2011 (WPVI) -- Build-A-Bear is recalling nearly 300,000 teddy bears because they could be dangerous to children.
The recall affects the types called the Colorful Hearts Teddy Bears.
The US Consumer Product Safety Commission says the eyes could loosen and fall out, posing a choking hazard.
If you have one, take it back to Build-A-Bear for a free exchange.
LINK: Build-A-Bear Recall
recall, consumer news
- Police seek missing woman and her baby
- Foggy, cloudy, mild today
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Pizza delivery man shot in Overbrook
- Missing Phila. boy hit by car in Upper Darby
- Philadelphia police officer's stolen SUV found
- Central Pa. man arrested for 2 DUIs in 2 hours 5 min ago
- Chester Co. firefighters called to Md. pet shop fire
- Coffins unearthed at North Philly school
- Attack in Center City caught on camera
- No jackets for North Philadelphia cheer squad
- Prosecutor: Sex investigation of FSU QB over
- Video: Topless woman chases peeper from Kohl's