Gerber recalls powdered infant formula
March 11, 2012 (WPVI) -- Gerber is recalling some of its powdered infant formula because it may have a bad odor.
In question is the Gerber Good Start Gentle powdered infant formula.
It comes in the 23.2 ounce plastic packaging.
The product number is GXP1684 with an expiration date of March 5, 2013.
Gerber officials say the formula does not pose a health risk.
recall, consumer news
- Philly to Newark flight forced to make belly landing
- Cloudy And Cooler
- WATCH: Action News Online
- WATCH ABC is available in Philadelphia!
- Man found shot and killed in Wynnefield
- 2 injured in head-on crash along MLK Drive
- Mother of 7-year-old hit-and-run victim speaks
- 1 winning Mega Millions ticket sold in New Jersey
- Police: Pa. woman served family poison laced burritos
- Police: Boy, 6, kicked by pony on Lancaster Co. farm dies 32 min ago
- Wife hid murdered husband, prosecutors say
- Connecticut commuter trains collide; 70 hospitalized
- Video: Father, son to graduate college together
- Dozens of home remedies right in your kitchen
More consumer resources
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos