FBI warns of summer computer virus
April 22, 2012 (WPVI) -- The FBI is warning internet users that a harmful virus could infect computers this summer.
The problem started when international hackers ran an online advertising scam that helped them take control of infected computers from around the world.
Officials with the FBI have set up a service to prevent the virus from taking over your computer.
Act fast because the service will be shut down after this summer.
For more information visit:
- China-bound Malaysian jet vanishes with 239 aboard
- Get ready for a break from the winter chill
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Pedestrian struck, killed in Delaware County
- 2 arrested, 1 sought after cop hit by car in Delco
- Pa. Trooper's pregnant wife killed by gun discharge
- West Philadelphia body ID'd as missing woman
- Boyfriend arrested in Gloucester Co. murder
- Mom who drove minivan into ocean charged
- Chaput, Nutter, Corbett announce Vatican trip
- 3 arrests in Cumberland Co. arsons
- UPenn's Foal Cam gives LIVE view into horse's birth
- Photos: Arrests in warrant sweep, jewel theft, more
More 6abc.com links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos