FBI warns of summer computer virus
April 22, 2012 (WPVI) -- The FBI is warning internet users that a harmful virus could infect computers this summer.
The problem started when international hackers ran an online advertising scam that helped them take control of infected computers from around the world.
Officials with the FBI have set up a service to prevent the virus from taking over your computer.
Act fast because the service will be shut down after this summer.
For more information visit:
- Cat hoarder at Grace Kelly home found guilty
- Turning Milder 16 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings 23 min ago
- Security breach affected all cards, not just Target's 44 min ago
- Teacher admits to sex with 4 students
- Person injured in incident on train tracks in Center City 42 min ago
- Police in standoff at home in Uwchlan Twp. 46 min ago
- NJ Transit bus crashes into building, 9 injured 34 min ago
- Pastor defrocked after performing son's gay wedding 36 min ago
- Elderly couple's life savings stolen in Media
- Purse snatcher at Willow Grove Mall caught on camera
- Phil Robertson off 'Duck Dynasty' after gay comments
- Barbara Walters' Most Fascinating Person revealed
- Security breach affected all cards, not...
44 min ago
- Man dies in fast-moving blaze in Talleyville
38 min ago
More 6abc.com links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos