Chrysler recalls 100,000 vehicles over brakes
May 7, 2012 (WPVI) -- Chrysler is recalling more than one hundred thousand vehicles because of concerns with the brakes.
Chrysler first reported the recall Monday.
It impacts the 2011 and 2012 model years of the Chrysler 300 and the Dodge Charger.
The vehicles could have problems with the anti-lock braking system which could cause a driver to lose control.
Chrysler says it will contact all owners about the problem and fix it free of charge.
Owners may also contact Chrysler at 1-800-853-1403. Chrysler's number for this recall is M10.
Owners can also contact the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration's Vehicle Safety Hotline at 1-888-327-4236 (TTY 1-800-424-9153), or get more information online here.
automobiles, recall, chrysler, consumer news
- China-bound Malaysian jet vanishes with 239 aboard
- Get ready for a break from the winter chill
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Pedestrian struck, killed in Delaware County
- 2 arrested, 1 sought after cop hit by car in Delco
- Pa. Trooper's pregnant wife killed by gun discharge
- West Philadelphia body ID'd as missing woman
- Boyfriend arrested in Gloucester Co. murder
- Mom who drove minivan into ocean charged
- Chaput, Nutter, Corbett announce Vatican trip
- 3 arrests in Cumberland Co. arsons
- UPenn's Foal Cam gives LIVE view into horse's birth
- Photos: Arrests in warrant sweep, jewel theft, more
More 6abc.com links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos