Moncto ShopRite recalls store made ground beef
HATFIELD, Pa. - June 24, 2012 (WPVI) -- A ShopRite market in Hatfield, Montgomery County is voluntarily recalling some of its store-made ground beef products.
The market on the 100 block of Forty Foot Road is issuing the recall on all store-made ground beef items produced and sold on June 22, 2012.
There is a concern that some of the products may contain small pieces of black liner from the tray used to package the products.
"We are advising customers who purchased any of these products at the ShopRite of Hatfield to return them for an immediate refund or replacement," said ShopRite spokesperson Karen Meleta.
No other meat products sold at the store are affected.
Market officials say they plan to contact Price Plus Club customers that purchased the products to alert them of the recall.
Customer questions or concerns can be directed to 1-800-ShopRite (1-800-746-7748).
pennsylvania, montgomery county, recall, consumer news
- Runway littered with holiday mail 58 min ago
- Warmer Weekend 13 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Student robbed at gunpoint inside Philly school 50 min ago
- SEPTA spreads holiday cheer with toy drive
- Carolers to perform to grant cancer patient her wish
- Fmr. Montco GOP chairman to stand trial for rape 15 min ago
- Pa. Turnpike reopens after multi-vehicle crash
- Bishop McDevitt HS student robbed at gunpoint
- Free diner for sale in Lawrence Twp., NJ 31 min ago
- Gov. Christie signs immigrant tuition bill
- Volleyball coach accused of sex with student
- Philippine mayor among 4 killed at Manila airport 7 min ago
- Runway littered with holiday mail
58 min ago
- Student robbed at gunpoint inside Philly...
50 min ago
- Warmer Weekend
13 min ago
- Free diner for sale in Lawrence Twp., NJ
31 min ago