Moncto ShopRite recalls store made ground beef
HATFIELD, Pa. - June 24, 2012 (WPVI) -- A ShopRite market in Hatfield, Montgomery County is voluntarily recalling some of its store-made ground beef products.
The market on the 100 block of Forty Foot Road is issuing the recall on all store-made ground beef items produced and sold on June 22, 2012.
There is a concern that some of the products may contain small pieces of black liner from the tray used to package the products.
"We are advising customers who purchased any of these products at the ShopRite of Hatfield to return them for an immediate refund or replacement," said ShopRite spokesperson Karen Meleta.
No other meat products sold at the store are affected.
Market officials say they plan to contact Price Plus Club customers that purchased the products to alert them of the recall.
Customer questions or concerns can be directed to 1-800-ShopRite (1-800-746-7748).
pennsylvania, montgomery county, recall, consumer news
- 2 dead in Pennsauken doctor's office shooting ID'd
- Stormy to spectacular
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Get the new 6abc StormTracker app
- Tire dumping probe targets Wilmington shop
- Paraplegic man castrated in SW Phila. attack
- Police: Girl used in theft at Phila. nail salon
- Chrysler recalls 2.7 million Jeeps
- Teacher charged again for indecent exposure
- Construction worker killed on way to job
- US: Unruly traveler had worked at State Department
- 2 sought in Rehoboth Beach credit card fraud
- $325,000 Cash 5 ticket sold in Philadelphia
- Phillies activate Carlos Ruiz from disabled list
More consumer resources
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos