Dole recalls thousands of bagged salad
July 2, 2012 (WPVI) -- Dole has recalled almost 2600 of its bagged salads over concerns about listeria.
Dole Hearts of Romaine are being recalled after one bag tested positive for listeria during a random check by the FDA.
The salads were sold in nine states, including Pennsylvania and Maryland.
The recalled bags have a product code of 0540N165112A or B, with Use-by date of June 26 and a UPC code of UPC 7143000956.
If you have one of the bags you should throw it away.
recall, consumer news
- 2nd suspect surrenders in Christmas package theft 4 min ago
- Wintry Weekend 1 min ago
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Temple University cuts 7 intercollegiate sports
- SEPTA bus strikes and kills man 21 min ago
- Residents displaced after high-rise fire 3 min ago
- Man freed from under train on Broad Street Line
- NKorea says it deported US tourist and war vet 5 min ago
- Victim ID'd in deadly Wilmington hit-and-run
- Video released in pizza delivery driver shooting
- Mega Million jackpot reaches $297 Million 6 min ago
- Elkins Park sisters treated at KoP by Make-a-Wish
- Area medical schools use 'Jeopardy' as learning tool
- Wintry Weekend
1 min ago