Dole recalls thousands of bagged salad
July 2, 2012 (WPVI) -- Dole has recalled almost 2600 of its bagged salads over concerns about listeria.
Dole Hearts of Romaine are being recalled after one bag tested positive for listeria during a random check by the FDA.
The salads were sold in nine states, including Pennsylvania and Maryland.
The recalled bags have a product code of 0540N165112A or B, with Use-by date of June 26 and a UPC code of UPC 7143000956.
If you have one of the bags you should throw it away.
recall, consumer news
- Shooting leads to police standoff in Logan 22 min ago
- AccuWeather: Weather Whiplash
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 3 struck inside Famous Footwear, DUI suspected 2 min ago
- Deadly shooting near La Salle University
- Police: Woman, 21, stabbed grandfather to death
- Pedestrian struck in North Philadelphia
- Meningitis suspected in Drexel student's death
- Volunteer brutally assaulted outside Lehigh Co. church
- Self-penned obit takes internet by storm 29 min ago
- Tests confirm toxic chemicals inside Phila. fire station
- Malaysian military: Missing jet changed course
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police