Check your bottles! Voluntary tequila recall
HARRISBURG, Pa. - August 10, 2012 (WPVI) -- Pennsylvania's liquor sales agency says certain types of tequila are subject to a voluntary recall because glass particles may be inside the bottles.
There are no reports of injuries.
The Liquor Control Board said Friday the recall involves the 1800 Tequila brand, particularly the 1.75-liter Silver, Reposado and Coconut varieties.
The agency says the bottles' glass stoppers may have been damaged during transportation and handling. A small number of bottles are believed to be affected.
Consumers shouldn't drink the tequila, but rather bring the bottle to a state liquor store for a refund.
alcohol, consumer news
- Police: NJ mom drives van into river with 3 kids
- Freeze Warning overnight
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Delco man missing after leaving medical facility
- Puppy poisoned in Mantua, New Jersey
- Lehigh University suspends frat in vandalism case
- All-clear given after Liberty H.S. lockdown
- Ferry sinks off South Korea; hundreds still missing
- Mom sought after daughter, 11, shot and killed
- Chestnut Hill College student found dead
- Wawa celebrates 50th birthday with big gifts
- Photos: Wawa celebrates 50 years
- Voorhees police need help identifying this man