Check your bottles! Voluntary tequila recall
HARRISBURG, Pa. - August 10, 2012 (WPVI) -- Pennsylvania's liquor sales agency says certain types of tequila are subject to a voluntary recall because glass particles may be inside the bottles.
There are no reports of injuries.
The Liquor Control Board said Friday the recall involves the 1800 Tequila brand, particularly the 1.75-liter Silver, Reposado and Coconut varieties.
The agency says the bottles' glass stoppers may have been damaged during transportation and handling. A small number of bottles are believed to be affected.
Consumers shouldn't drink the tequila, but rather bring the bottle to a state liquor store for a refund.
alcohol, consumer news
- Oil slicks found in hunt for missing Malaysian jet
- Finally, a nice weekend! 12 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Police: Bucks Co. mom arrested for Walmart theft
- 5 wounded and hospitalized in Trenton shooting
- Woman trapped after crashing SUV in Darby Boro 10 min ago
- Pa. Trooper's pregnant wife killed by gun discharge
- Suspect sketch in fatal Collingdale hit-and-run 26 min ago
- 2 arrested, 1 sought after cop hit by car in Delco
- West Philadelphia body ID'd as missing woman
- Chaput, Nutter, Corbett announce Vatican trip
- UPenn's Foal Cam gives LIVE view into horse's birth
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ
- Finally, a nice weekend!
12 min ago
More 6abc.com links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos