Check your bottles! Voluntary tequila recall
HARRISBURG, Pa. - August 10, 2012 (WPVI) -- Pennsylvania's liquor sales agency says certain types of tequila are subject to a voluntary recall because glass particles may be inside the bottles.
There are no reports of injuries.
The Liquor Control Board said Friday the recall involves the 1800 Tequila brand, particularly the 1.75-liter Silver, Reposado and Coconut varieties.
The agency says the bottles' glass stoppers may have been damaged during transportation and handling. A small number of bottles are believed to be affected.
Consumers shouldn't drink the tequila, but rather bring the bottle to a state liquor store for a refund.
alcohol, consumer news
- Snow walloping Philadelphia area
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- School Closings & Delays
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Up to 50 vehicles in deadly PA Turnpike crash
- Video: Widener U. students help stuck drivers
- Nearly 1 foot fo snow in parts of Delaware
- Eagles beat Lions 34-20 in the snow
- Video: Time lapse of snow at the Linc
- Photos: Images of Sunday's winter storm
- 6abc.com Flight Tracker
- Check local traffic on 6abc.com!
- Man dressed as Santa struck, killed on I-95
- Paul Walker memorial in California draws thousands 49 min ago