Recall: Canon EOS Rebel cameras
Canon is recalling nearly 70,000 of its EOS Rebel T4i cameras.
The company is advising consumers to stop using them immediately because a chemical in the rubber grips can cause skin irritation.
The Canon logo and the model name are printed on the front of the camera.
The digital cameras were manufactured in Japan
FOR MORE: Contact Canon at 855-902-3277 Monday through Friday between 8 a.m. to midnight EDT and Saturday between 10 a.m. to 8 p.m. EDT, or visit the firm's website at http://www.usa.canon.com.
recall, consumer news
- School closings and delays 3 min ago
- Tracking More Snow
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Transformer fire sparks SEPTA delays 37 min ago
- Video: Downed power line in Lower Merion
- Video: Katherine Scott reports on icy AM conditions
- Video: John Rawlins reports on a slushy start
- Casino patron abducted, robbed and shot
- Storm brings snowy, icy conditions to Pa., NJ
- 1 dead, 50+ vehicles involved in Pa. Turnpike crashes
- Video: Snow-lovers sled down Art Museum steps
- Man dressed as Santa struck, killed on I-95
- Photos: Pictures from Paul Walker memorial rally 3 min ago
More 6abc.com links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos