Recall: Canon EOS Rebel cameras
Canon is recalling nearly 70,000 of its EOS Rebel T4i cameras.
The company is advising consumers to stop using them immediately because a chemical in the rubber grips can cause skin irritation.
The Canon logo and the model name are printed on the front of the camera.
The digital cameras were manufactured in Japan
FOR MORE: Contact Canon at 855-902-3277 Monday through Friday between 8 a.m. to midnight EDT and Saturday between 10 a.m. to 8 p.m. EDT, or visit the firm's website at http://www.usa.canon.com.
recall, consumer news
- Search for finger-biting attack suspect 2 min ago
- AccuWeather: Two very mild days 1 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Investigators chasing 'every angle' on missing jet 22 min ago
- 2 wounded in daytime shooting in Trenton
- Suspect SUV in deadly hit and run caught on camera
- 1 dead, 1 injured in Winslow Twp. crash
- Victim shot 7 times in Kensington
- Mutilated animal found in Brewerytown
- Del. worker hospitalized after pretzel factory accident
- 2 dozen injured as California school stage falls
- 'Band of Brothers' vet William Guarnere dies at 90
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ
- Search for finger-biting attack suspect
2 min ago
- AccuWeather: Two very mild days
1 min ago