Giant, Martin's recall peanut butter due to salmonella concerns
September 26, 2012 (WPVI) -- Giant Food Stores and Martin's Food Markets have announced the voluntary recall of Sunland Peanut Butter products.
Two select varieties are being recalled due to possible salmonella contamination.
The recall affects the Sunland Banana Peanut Butter Spread, UPC 04868760906, and the Sunland Raspberry Peanut Butter Spread, UPC 04868761906 - both 16 ounces.
Customers should throw away any unused portions and bring their purchase receipt to Giant/Martin's for a full refund.
recall, salmonella, consumer news
- 3 frigid days, another weekend storm
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- Stranded family found alive in Nevada 8 min ago
- Limo driver charged in wreck that killed newlyweds
- Cab driver carjacked in South Philadelphia 15 min ago
- Obama hails Mandela as "last great liberator"
- Fake deaf interpreter crashes Mandela memorial 15 min ago
- Possible abduction caught on camera in Spring Garden
- Police: Mom was DUI in chain-reaction crash
- PennDOT clears roads of snow, preps for ice
- Photos: Pictures from the winter storm
- No bail for 2 charged in Philly collapse
- Cab driver carjacked in South Philadelphia
15 min ago