Dole recalls cases of salad bags
PENNSYLVANIA - October 20, 2012 (WPVI) -- Dole is voluntarily recalling a limited number of cases of the 12 ounce bags of American Blend salad bags.
The bags were sold in several states including Pennsylvania and New Jersey.
They're being recalled due to a possible health risk that can cause Listeriosis.
The 12 oz. bags salad bags are coded A275208A or B, with Use-by date of October 17 and UPC 7143000933.
So far, there have been no illnesses linked to the bags.
pennsylvania, new jersey, new york, recall, consumer news
- Robber slashed with knife; suspect's mom talks
- Periods of rain today, getting cooler 35 min ago
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Nelson Mandela dies at age 95 19 min ago
- Photos: Nelson Mandela: Through the years
- Center City rape victims speaks to Action News
- 2 women hospitalized after Schuylkill Expy. crash
- Mattress catches fire in townhouse in Whitemarsh
- Police raid alleged chop shop in North Philadelphia
- Feds accused of targeting minorities in stash house stings
- Surveillance video shows Christmas package theft
- Photos: 21 suspects ID'd in Collingdale drug sweep
- Police: Teen stole Porsche part from Paul Walker crash