Dole recalls cases of salad bags
PENNSYLVANIA - October 20, 2012 (WPVI) -- Dole is voluntarily recalling a limited number of cases of the 12 ounce bags of American Blend salad bags.
The bags were sold in several states including Pennsylvania and New Jersey.
They're being recalled due to a possible health risk that can cause Listeriosis.
The 12 oz. bags salad bags are coded A275208A or B, with Use-by date of October 17 and UPC 7143000933.
So far, there have been no illnesses linked to the bags.
pennsylvania, new jersey, new york, recall, consumer news
- Plane's landing gear collapses at Phila. Airport 51 min ago
- After a Cold Night, Temps Rebound 45 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Photos: Pictures of Old City building collapse
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- Police investigate death of toddler at Del. daycare 59 min ago
- 5 arrested after Logan murder, standoff
- Police: Coatesville man died before fire began
- NJ charges 4 with false Sandy aid applications
- Missing plane sent signals to satellite for hours 41 min ago
- Mississippi man who awakened inside body bag dies
- 8th body recovered after NYC explosion 49 min ago
- Philadelphia Zoo welcomes 2 new tiger cubs
- Plane's landing gear collapses at Phila....
51 min ago
- 8th body recovered after NYC explosion
49 min ago
- Missing plane sent signals to satellite for...
41 min ago