Wegmans recalls brownie mix
October 20, 2012 (WPVI) -- Wegmans has pulled its Gluten Free Double Chocolate Brownie mix from the shelves.
Officials say several people have complained of an allergic reaction to the mix.
Pecans and milk may be in it, but they're not listed as ingredients.
Wegmans began selling the mix in New Jersey and Pennsylvania back in May.
If you have the mix, you can get a refund.
Call Wegmans at 1-800-934-6267 if you have any questions.
wegmans, recall, consumer news
- Cab driver shot outside Hunting Park nightclub
- Wintry Weekend
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Man critically injured in Camden County crash
- 4 shot outside Delaware nightclub
- More of US expected to see snow, sleet, ice
- Pearl Harbor ceremonies marks bombing anniversary
- Teacher says he was fired because he is gay
- 2nd suspect surrenders in Christmas package theft
- Temple University cuts 7 intercollegiate sports
- Residents displaced after high-rise fire
- NKorea says it deported US tourist and war vet
- Victim ID'd in deadly Wilmington hit-and-run