Wegmans recalls brownie mix
October 20, 2012 (WPVI) -- Wegmans has pulled its Gluten Free Double Chocolate Brownie mix from the shelves.
Officials say several people have complained of an allergic reaction to the mix.
Pecans and milk may be in it, but they're not listed as ingredients.
Wegmans began selling the mix in New Jersey and Pennsylvania back in May.
If you have the mix, you can get a refund.
Call Wegmans at 1-800-934-6267 if you have any questions.
wegmans, recall, consumer news
- NE Phila. couple stabbed at home, son arrested 12 min ago
- Windy And Cool
- WATCH: Action News Online
- WATCH ABC is available in Philadelphia!
- 3 children rescued in SW Phila. house fire 24 min ago
- Knife-wielding man shot, killed in Oxford Circle
- Philadelphia man arrested for firing shots at police
- Fire forces evacuation of N. Phila. high-rise apt.
- NJ man claims share of $198M Mega Millions jackpot
- Cold start to 1st summer after Sandy at Jersey Shore
- Angel Flight crashes in NY, 2 killed, 1 missing
- No quick fix for downed bridge on holiday weekend
- Police seek suspect in Olney sex assault
- Actor Tyler Perry donates $100K to Ohio schools
- 3 children rescued in SW Phila. house fire
24 min ago
More consumer resources
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos