Wegmans recalls brownie mix
October 20, 2012 (WPVI) -- Food allergy concerns prompted a product recall at a local supermarket chain.
Wegmans is pulling its generic brand gluten-free Double-Chocolate Brownie Mix.
Some of the boxes reportedly contained traces of pecans and milk.
At least two people filed complaints because nuts and dairy can trigger allergic reactions.
Customers can return the brownie mix to Wegmans for a full refund.
wegmans, recall, consumer news
- Derailed train car blocking road in South Coatesville
- Brisk And Cold
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Arrest in stabbing of elderly man in Egg Harbor
- Arrest in deadly June shooting in West Philadelphia
- $6M counterfeit check ring busted in Phila. 6 min ago
- 2 million-dollar tickets sold in NJ, 1 in Del.
- Suspects caught on camera prior to car theft
- Guide dog saves blind man after subway track fall
- Girl kidnapped, freed in Reading; suspect at large
- Water main break causes river of ice in Cherry Hill
- On video: Burglars steal drugs in Hunting Park
- Tourist distracted by Facebook falls off pier