Wegmans recalls brownie mix
October 20, 2012 (WPVI) -- Food allergy concerns prompted a product recall at a local supermarket chain.
Wegmans is pulling its generic brand gluten-free Double-Chocolate Brownie Mix.
Some of the boxes reportedly contained traces of pecans and milk.
At least two people filed complaints because nuts and dairy can trigger allergic reactions.
Customers can return the brownie mix to Wegmans for a full refund.
wegmans, recall, consumer news
- AccuWeather: Easter to be comfortable, breezy 45 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Sign up for Facebook Flash
- Man shot, killed in Gloucester Twp. apartment
- Girl hospitalized after near-drowning in Philly hotel
- 2 injured after car hits Camden police cruiser 28 min ago
- Man targeted in Collingdale hit-and-run ID'd
- Missing boater in Del. River ID'd, search called off
- Armed robbery at Target on Roosevelt Boulevard
- Pedestrian struck, killed by truck in Rhawnhurst
- Good Samaritans help nab alleged purse snatchers
- Divers pull more bodies from sunken South Korean ferry 13 min ago
- 13th body pulled from snow in Everest avalanche 10 min ago
- Divers pull more bodies from sunken South...
13 min ago
- AccuWeather: Easter to be comfortable, breezy
45 min ago