Wegmans recalls brownie mix
October 20, 2012 (WPVI) -- Food allergy concerns prompted a product recall at a local supermarket chain.
Wegmans is pulling its generic brand gluten-free Double-Chocolate Brownie Mix.
Some of the boxes reportedly contained traces of pecans and milk.
At least two people filed complaints because nuts and dairy can trigger allergic reactions.
Customers can return the brownie mix to Wegmans for a full refund.
wegmans, recall, consumer news
- China-bound Malaysian jet vanishes with 239 aboard 52 min ago
- Get ready for a break from the winter chill
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Pedestrian struck, killed in Delaware County
- 2 arrested, 1 sought after cop hit by car in Delco
- Pa. Trooper's pregnant wife killed by gun discharge
- West Philadelphia body ID'd as missing woman
- Boyfriend arrested in Gloucester Co. murder
- Mom who drove minivan into ocean charged
- Chaput, Nutter, Corbett announce Vatican trip
- 3 arrests in Cumberland Co. arsons
- UPenn's Foal Cam gives LIVE view into horse's birth
- Photos: Arrests in warrant sweep, jewel theft, more
- China-bound Malaysian jet vanishes with 239...
52 min ago
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos