Whole Foods recalls some salmon products
January 28, 2013 (WPVI) -- Whole Foods is recalling some of its smoked salmon products, because of possible Listeria contamination.
The recall affects four ounce packages of Cold Smoked, Whole Catch, and Wild Alaskan Sockeye Salmon sold in stores in 12 states, including New Jersey.
No illnesses have been reported, but you should throw away the product and wash your hands immediately to avoid any potential cross-contamination.
Full refunds will be given at the store.
recall, consumer news
- Photos: Pictures from Easter Sunday services 46 min ago
- AccuWeather: Easter to be comfortable, breezy 32 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Video: 5,000 turn out for Easter service in Mt. Airy 48 min ago
- Pope Francis, huge crowd joyously celebrate Easter 15 min ago
- Boxer Rubin 'Hurricane' Carter dies at 76 13 min ago
- Man shot, killed in Gloucester Twp. apartment
- Man found shot in minivan in Tioga-Nicetown 14 min ago
- Girl hospitalized after near-drowning in Philly hotel
- 2 injured after car hits Camden police cruiser
- Man targeted in Collingdale hit-and-run ID'd
- Divers pull more bodies from sunken South Korean ferry
- Video: Snowmobiler charged by angry moose
- 5,000 turn out for Easter service in Mt. Airy
48 min ago
- Pope Francis, huge crowd joyously celebrate...
44 min ago
- AccuWeather: Easter to be comfortable, breezy
32 min ago