Whole Foods recalls some salmon products
January 28, 2013 (WPVI) -- Whole Foods is recalling some of its smoked salmon products, because of possible Listeria contamination.
The recall affects four ounce packages of Cold Smoked, Whole Catch, and Wild Alaskan Sockeye Salmon sold in stores in 12 states, including New Jersey.
No illnesses have been reported, but you should throw away the product and wash your hands immediately to avoid any potential cross-contamination.
Full refunds will be given at the store.
recall, consumer news
- Residents return following Bucks Co. hazmat 3 min ago
- Sunny and Cooler!
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Suspect SUV in deadly hit and run caught on camera
- SEPTA trolley collides with taxi in West Philadelphia
- Man gets pinned under van in Logan crash
- Man seriously injured in crash on Roosevelt Blvd.
- Gunfire erupts on Delaware Ave. near SugarHouse Casino
- Off-duty cop shoots man during fight
- Malaysia jet may have turned back
- PSU trustee resigns, regrets Paterno vote
- Actress Sheila MacRae of 'Honeymooners' dies at 92
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ