Whole Foods recalls some salmon products
January 28, 2013 (WPVI) -- Whole Foods is recalling some of its smoked salmon products, because of possible Listeria contamination.
The recall affects four ounce packages of Cold Smoked, Whole Catch, and Wild Alaskan Sockeye Salmon sold in stores in 12 states, including New Jersey.
No illnesses have been reported, but you should throw away the product and wash your hands immediately to avoid any potential cross-contamination.
Full refunds will be given at the store.
recall, consumer news
- 40 homes threatened in NJ forest fire 4 min ago
- Sunny, blustery winds today
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Forest fire up to 1500 acres in Cumberland Co.
- 1 dead in shooting near Widener University
- Package prompts evacuation in Evesham
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- 3 American doctors killed in Afghanistan
- Photos: 23 wanted in Phila. insurance fraud scheme
- Family escapes burning home in Bucks Co.
- Photos: National Pretzel Day Art & Fun Facts 15 min ago
- School stops serving Mountain Dew before tests
- Photos: People's 'Most Beautiful' list of 2014
More 6abc.com links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos