Whole Foods recalls some salmon products
January 28, 2013 (WPVI) -- Whole Foods is recalling some of its smoked salmon products, because of possible Listeria contamination.
The recall affects four ounce packages of Cold Smoked, Whole Catch, and Wild Alaskan Sockeye Salmon sold in stores in 12 states, including New Jersey.
No illnesses have been reported, but you should throw away the product and wash your hands immediately to avoid any potential cross-contamination.
Full refunds will be given at the store.
recall, consumer news
- Violent Chester police confrontation caught on video
- Wet to Wintry!
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Man charged with hoax near marathon finish line
- Moment of silence marks Boston bombings
- Bucks Co. runner set to return to Boston Marathon
- Hundreds rescued after ferry sinks near South Korea
- 20-month-old found safe, Amber Alert canceled
- High winds bring damage to Abington Twp.
- Chaka Fattah Jr. files $10 million federal lawsuit
- Woman delivers baby after church van crash
- Police: Pa. man tries to snatch baby from stroller
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
More 6abc.com links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos