Lululemon recalls 'revealing' yoga pants
NEW YORK - March 19, 2013 (WPVI) -- LuLulemon Athletica has taken its black yoga pants off the shelves because the sheer material reveals too much.
The Canadian company said that it took the pants off its store shelves and website over the weekend. That means there will be a shortage of its black Luon pants and crops for awhile.
The company says it is not sure why the pants are so sheer since they haven't changed the materials used but it is talking to its suppliers.
Lululemon Athletica Inc. says it is cutting its first-quarter revenue forecast as a result of the recall.
Its shares fell $3.90, or 5.9 percent, to $62 in after-hours trading on Monday.
Lululemon anticipates first-quarter revenue between $333 million and $343 million. Its prior guidance was for $350 million to $355 million. Analysts expect $352.1 million.
recall, consumer news
- Men's Wearhouse ousts founder, pitchman Zimmer
- A Nice Stretch
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Get the new 6abc StormTracker app
- 20 people charged in Ocean Co. heroin raids 7 min ago
- 15 charged in NJ unemployment fraud case 53 min ago
- Computer outage delays travelers at Phila. Airport 58 min ago
- Father, son 'pimps' acquitted after prostitutes testify
- Traffic stop turns violent, police shoot suspect
- Friends mourn NJ doctor killed in murder-suicide
- Philly deputy mayor: City not liable for demo sites 21 min ago
- Death investigation leads police to home of Patriots TE
- FBI hunt for ex-Teamster boss Hoffa's remains ends 47 min ago
- Rollings Stones review: How old is too old?