Lululemon recalls 'revealing' yoga pants
NEW YORK - March 19, 2013 (WPVI) -- LuLulemon Athletica has taken its black yoga pants off the shelves because the sheer material reveals too much.
The Canadian company said that it took the pants off its store shelves and website over the weekend. That means there will be a shortage of its black Luon pants and crops for awhile.
The company says it is not sure why the pants are so sheer since they haven't changed the materials used but it is talking to its suppliers.
Lululemon Athletica Inc. says it is cutting its first-quarter revenue forecast as a result of the recall.
Its shares fell $3.90, or 5.9 percent, to $62 in after-hours trading on Monday.
Lululemon anticipates first-quarter revenue between $333 million and $343 million. Its prior guidance was for $350 million to $355 million. Analysts expect $352.1 million.
recall, consumer news
- Derailed train car blocking road in South Coatesville
- Brisk And Cold 58 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Arrest in stabbing of elderly man in Egg Harbor 3 min ago
- Arrest in deadly June shooting in West Philadelphia
- 2 million-dollar tickets sold in NJ, 1 in Del.
- Suspects caught on camera prior to car theft
- Guide dog saves blind man after subway track fall
- Girl kidnapped, freed in Reading; suspect at large
- Water main break causes river of ice in Cherry Hill
- On video: Burglars steal drugs in Hunting Park
- Tourist distracted by Facebook falls off pier
- Phila. attorney Charles Peruto, Sr. dies