Ford recalls 465,000 vehicles due to fire risk
Monday, June 03, 2013
June 3,2013 (WPVI) -- Ford company is reportedly recalling 465,000 vehicles due to fire risk Monday morning.
Ford officials say they've received 600 complaints of fuel leaks.
The recall affects 390,000 models in the United States.
The recall involves: 2013 Ford Explorer, Taurus, Flex, Fusion and Police Interceptor utilities and sedans, Lincoln MKS, MKT and MKZ vehicles.
(Copyright ©2014 WPVI-TV/DT. All Rights Reserved.)
recall, consumer news
- 2 dead after building explosion in New York City 29 min ago
- AccuWeather: Thunderstorms possible today
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Police: Delco 2nd grade teacher groped girls in class 47 min ago
- Montco 3rd grader hospitalized with meningitis infection
- Phila. cop charged with false imprisonment 36 min ago
- Photos: Pictures from East Harlem explosion
- Man in boxers attacks police station, cars 49 min ago
- NJ teen who sued parents returns home 41 min ago
- Pa. state senator charged with misuse of office
- Homes evacuated in Tacony for gas leak
- Co. carjacking suspect arrested after rush hour chase
- India asked to join hunt for missing plane
- Man in boxers attacks police station, cars
49 min ago
More consumer resources