Ford recalls 465,000 vehicles due to fire risk
Monday, June 03, 2013
June 3,2013 (WPVI) -- Ford company is reportedly recalling 465,000 vehicles due to fire risk Monday morning.
Ford officials say they've received 600 complaints of fuel leaks.
The recall affects 390,000 models in the United States.
The recall involves: 2013 Ford Explorer, Taurus, Flex, Fusion and Police Interceptor utilities and sedans, Lincoln MKS, MKT and MKZ vehicles.
(Copyright ©2013 WPVI-TV/DT. All Rights Reserved.)
recall, consumer news
- Man robbed at gunpoint in North Philadelphia 54 min ago
- Brisk And Cold
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Neighbor alerts showering woman of fire in home 52 min ago
- Derailed train car blocking road in South Coatesville
- Arrest in stabbing of elderly man in Egg Harbor
- Arrest in deadly June shooting in West Philadelphia
- $6M counterfeit check ring busted in Phila.
- 2 million-dollar tickets sold in NJ, 1 in Del.
- Guide dog saves blind man after subway track fall
- Girl kidnapped, freed in Reading; suspect at large
- On video: Burglars steal drugs in Hunting Park
- Tourist distracted by Facebook falls off pier
More consumer resources