Ford recalls 465,000 vehicles due to fire risk
Monday, June 03, 2013
June 3,2013 (WPVI) -- Ford company is reportedly recalling 465,000 vehicles due to fire risk Monday morning.
Ford officials say they've received 600 complaints of fuel leaks.
The recall affects 390,000 models in the United States.
The recall involves: 2013 Ford Explorer, Taurus, Flex, Fusion and Police Interceptor utilities and sedans, Lincoln MKS, MKT and MKZ vehicles.
(Copyright ©2014 WPVI-TV/DT. All Rights Reserved.)
recall, consumer news
- Mom of Tasered teen arrested for shoplifting 37 min ago
- Finally, a nice weekend!
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Oil slicks found in hunt for missing Malaysian jet 7 min ago
- 5 wounded and hospitalized in Trenton shooting
- Woman trapped after crashing SUV in Darby Boro
- Pa. Trooper's pregnant wife killed by gun discharge
- Pedestrian ID'd in fatal Collingdale hit-and-run 38 min ago
- Actress Sheila MacRae of 'Honeymooners' dies at 92
- 2 arrested, 1 sought after cop hit by car in Delco
- West Philadelphia body ID'd as missing woman
- UPenn's Foal Cam gives LIVE view into horse's birth
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ
- Oil slicks found in hunt for missing...
7 min ago
- Mom of Tasered teen arrested for shoplifting
37 min ago
More consumer resources
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos