Best Buy offers "free" iPhone with trade
June 20, 2013 (WPVI) -- Best Buy is offering a big deal on the iPhone this week.
Starting Friday, the company is giving customers the chance to trade in iPhone 4 and 4-S models, in exchange for a "free" iPhone 5.
The offer will be in effect for nine days.
Best Buy ran the deal earlier this month for one day with big results.
Online: Best Buy Offer
lifestyle, best buy, apple, iphone, consumer news
- Carolers sing to grant Pa. cancer patient's wish
- Record Warmth!
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Hospital: Teen shot at Colorado high school dies
- 6 apartments destroyed in Wilmington fire
- 1 dead, 1 wounded in East Mt. Airy shooting
- $10K reward posted in Delco murder case
- Police search for missing Delco mother
- Woman arrested in fatal North Philly stabbing
- 4 charged with murder in NJ mall carjacking
- NASA astronauts tackle urgent spacewalking repairs
- Ransomeware a growing cyber threat for thousands
- Free diner for sale in Lawrence Twp., NJ