Best Buy offers "free" iPhone with trade
June 20, 2013 (WPVI) -- Best Buy is offering a big deal on the iPhone this week.
Starting Friday, the company is giving customers the chance to trade in iPhone 4 and 4-S models, in exchange for a "free" iPhone 5.
The offer will be in effect for nine days.
Best Buy ran the deal earlier this month for one day with big results.
Online: Best Buy Offer
lifestyle, best buy, apple, iphone, consumer news
- Man critically injured in Willingboro hit, run 1 min ago
- Tracking St. Patty's Day Snow 33 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Focus turns to pilots as hunt for jet widens 29 min ago
- Elderly woman crashes into Toms River law ofc.
- Bucks County man stabbed to death in Bahamas 28 min ago
- Delaware Co. mother seeks help finding son's killer 26 min ago
- Minn. man pulls police officer from burning car 25 min ago
- Delaware man charged with 12th DUI 32 min ago
- Del. trooper charged with stalking, harassment
- Community relief for victims of Ewing Twp. explosion
- Honda recalling 886,815 Odyssey minivans 23 min ago
- Comedian David Brenner, 'Tonight' favorite, dies 36 min ago
- Tracking St. Patty's Day Snow
33 min ago
- Man critically injured in Willingboro hit,...
1 min ago
- Focus turns to pilots as hunt for jet widens
29 min ago
- Comedian David Brenner, 'Tonight' favorite,...
36 min ago