Salad recalled due to possible Listeria
October 28, 2013 (WPVI) -- Check your refrigerators for some recalled salad. The company in the middle of an outbreak of Cyclospora this summer is recalling more products.
Taylor Farms is recalling broccoli salad and slaw sold in 25 eastern and southern states, because it may be contaminated with Listeria bacteria.
The salad kits "Broccoli Crunch with Bacon and Dressing" contain ingredients recalled last week by Reser's Fine Foods.
The labels have "EST. 34522" inside the Department of Agriculture mark.
The food was sold at supermarket deli counters, including Shoprite and Acme between October 19th and 24th.
lifestyle, recall, consumer news
- Pa. Trooper's pregnant wife killed by gun discharge 10 min ago
- Get ready for a break from the winter chill 25 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 1 arrested, 1 sought after cop hit by car in Delco 7 min ago
- Police car crash leads to chase in N. Phila.
- Boyfriend arrested in Gloucester Co. murder
- Phila. police seek missing special needs woman
- Mom who drove minivan into ocean charged
- Gun falls out of sock, kills thrift store worker
- Chaput, Nutter, Corbett announce Vatican trip
- 2 NJ men sentenced for bogus 9/11 charity 53 min ago
- 3 arrests in Cumberland Co. arsons
- Photos: Arrests in warrant sweep, jewel theft, more
- Get ready for a break from the winter chill
25 min ago