Salad recalled due to possible Listeria
October 28, 2013 (WPVI) -- Check your refrigerators for some recalled salad. The company in the middle of an outbreak of Cyclospora this summer is recalling more products.
Taylor Farms is recalling broccoli salad and slaw sold in 25 eastern and southern states, because it may be contaminated with Listeria bacteria.
The salad kits "Broccoli Crunch with Bacon and Dressing" contain ingredients recalled last week by Reser's Fine Foods.
The labels have "EST. 34522" inside the Department of Agriculture mark.
The food was sold at supermarket deli counters, including Shoprite and Acme between October 19th and 24th.
lifestyle, recall, consumer news
- American U: lockdown lifted, suspect in custody 22 min ago
- Bitter Blast Thursday
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Man shocked by electrical cable in East Falls
- Dump truck hits ATV pulling sled, boy killed
- Woman charged in boyfriend's heroin death
- Upper Darby man accused of burning son, 3
- Prosecutor: no charges against George Zimmerman
- Narcotic officers raid Lacey High School
- NASA: Cooling pump on space station shuts down 8 min ago
- Shooting victim drives to Broad St. police station
- Power returns after outage at Christiana Mall
- New video shows deadly Asiana jet crash