Website ranks best local bank, credit union rates
PHILADELPHIA - January 25, 2014 (WPVI) -- You have to put your money somewhere - so why not put it someplace that offers the biggest return?
GoBankingRates.com has just released the top savings account rates available from local credit unions and banks.
-National Penn Bank's Statement Savings Account offers a 0.08-percent annual percentage yield on deposits of more than a dollar.
-Citadel Federal Credit Union's Additional Savings Account offer 0.10-percent APY
-Beneficial Bank's Bankbook Savings Account has a 0.15-percent APY for deposits of 25-dollars and up.
-But the winner is Republic Bank. Its Personal Savings Account offers 0.50-percent APY for deposits between 1-thousand-dollars and up.
Remember that interest rates are subject to change at any time.
Also, visit GoBankingRates.com for the best online savings accounts.
lifestyle, money, consumer news, nydia han
- 911 recordings released in Ewing Twp. explosion
- Brief Surge of Mild Air
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Gas leak, evacuations reported in Frankford
- Man,90, dies in Hamilton Township house fire
- Partial house collapse in Strawberry Mansion
- 2 injured in NJ Turnpike crash in Mt. Laurel
- Autopsy results released in death of trooper's wife
- Search for finger-biting mall attack suspects
- Pa. woman born at Burger King seeks birth mom
- Vietnam vet's therapy dog missing in Lehigh Valley
- Photos: 7 recent child porn arrests in Pa.and Del.
- Photos: Thwarted! 10 suspects caught in the act
More 6abc.com links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos