191K teething toys recalled over choking risk
WASHINGTON (AP) - February 20, 2014 (WPVI) -- Toy maker Infantino is recalling 191,000 teething toys sold exclusively at Target because a child could potentially choke on one of its parts.
The U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission said Thursday that consumers should stop using the Go Gaga Squeeze & Teethe CoCo the Monkey toys. The toy is made of soft orange rubber, is shaped like a monkey and squeaks.
Infantino has received seven reports of infants choking or gagging on the monkey's tail. No injuries have been reported.
The toys were sold at Target stores from late 2012 through early 2014 for about $13.
Consumers were advised to keep the products away from infants and contact Infantino for a replacement toy.
More information can be found online at infantino.com or by calling the company by phone at 1-888-808-3111.
recall, consumer news
- Police: NJ mom drives van into river with 3 kids 32 min ago
- Freeze Warning overnight
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Trash truck overturns on Rt. 130 in Pennsauken 16 min ago
- Kensington chocolate factory shut down by City
- Mom sought after daughter, 11, shot and killed 57 min ago
- Voorhees police need help identifying this man 41 min ago
- Burlco man charged in brother's hit-and-run death
- Boy dies after Mayfair drowning incident 57 min ago
- Suspects sought for shooting into home 30 min ago
- Search for missing teenager in Camden
- Chestnut Hill College student found dead 4 min ago
- Made In America Festival in Philly and LA
- Suspects sought for shooting into home
30 min ago
- Saving with 6abc: Shopping seasonally
52 min ago
More 6abc.com resources
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos