Recall: Combi USA child car seats
FORT MILL, S.C. (AP) - March 4, 2008 -- Manufacturer Combi USA says it's voluntarily recalling 67,000 child car seats because federal tests show the seats might separate from their bases in front-end collisions.
The Fort Mill, South Carolina-based company said Monday in a release it has received no reports of injuries involving the recalled seats.In a letter to consumers, the company says the recall involves its Centre, Centre ARB and Shuttle seats, as well as the travel systems containing the Centre and Shuttle seats. The recall covers seats produced between October 2005 and December 2007. Consumers are being asked to contact the company to obtain a free retrofit kit on its Web site or by calling 1-800-543-7734.
--- On the Net: www.combi-intl.com
- London theater partially collapses; 80 injured 45 min ago
- Record Weekend Warmth
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Security breach affected all cards, not just Target's
- Steps you can take to reduce fraud risk 31 min ago
- Attempted child luring in Newtown, Bucks County
- Holiday tips, cards stolen in East Pikeland Twp.
- Pastor defrocked after performing son's gay wedding
- Cat hoarder at Grace Kelly home found guilty
- 50 coworkers in Del. to split $1M Mega Millions ticket
- Video captures Laundromat robbery
- Teacher admits to sex with 4 students
- Bring old clothes to new H&M for savings
- London theater partially collapses; 80...
45 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos