Millions of candles recalled; container could catch fire
WASHINGTON (AP) - April 20, 2011 (WPVI) -- More than 7 million candles are being recalled because of concerns the cup holding the candle could melt or catch fire.
The CPSC says the candles have a clear plastic cup that can melt or ignite, posing a fire and burn hazard.
The importer, Pacific Trade International Inc. of Rockville, Md., has received one report of the plastic cup melting while in use.
No injuries or property damage have been reported.
Consumers can call the company at 800-331-8339 or follow this link to the Consumer Product Safety Commission for more information.
recall, target, wegmans, fire, home goods, recalls
- China-bound Malaysian jet vanishes with 239 aboard
- Get ready for a break from the winter chill
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Pedestrian struck, killed in Delaware County
- 2 arrested, 1 sought after cop hit by car in Delco
- Pa. Trooper's pregnant wife killed by gun discharge
- West Philadelphia body ID'd as missing woman
- Boyfriend arrested in Gloucester Co. murder
- Mom who drove minivan into ocean charged
- Chaput, Nutter, Corbett announce Vatican trip
- 3 arrests in Cumberland Co. arsons
- UPenn's Foal Cam gives LIVE view into horse's birth
- Photos: Arrests in warrant sweep, jewel theft, more
More consumer resources
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos