Saving With 6abc
Save on gift cards
December 14, 2009 (WPVI) -- You may not realize this, but you can get discounts, credit, or cash back when you buy certain gift cards this year. You can even get gift cards from certain retailers for free.
Go to your neighborhood Applebee's and get a free $10 bonus card when you buy $50 in gift cards.
At Outback Steakhouse, get a $20 bonus card for every $100 in gift cards.
And at Restaurant.com, you can get $25 gift certificates for just $10 for a long list of restaurants.
Also online, at CVS.com, for every $25 you give someone on a CVS e-gift card, you'll get a $5 e-gift card to use later on!
Plus, Give an Amazon.com Gift Card and Get $5 for yourself.
Also, if you spend $25 or more at L.L. Bean, you'll get a $10 bonus gift card!
And finally, all kinds of websites let you buy gift cards, gift certificates, and merchandise credits for less than face value!
Check out GiftCards.com, ABCGiftCards, GiftCardRescue, and CertificateSwap.
Happy shopping and saving folks!
freebie, money saving, online saving, saving with 6abc, nydia han
Also SeeStory:Coupon codes: Check here before you checkout
More:Get the Latest Saving with 6abc Tips of the Day
- Suspects tie up 71-year-old in home invasion 20 min ago
- Bitter Blast Thursday
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Worker shocked by electrical cable in East Falls 34 min ago
- Dump truck hits ATV pulling sled, boy killed
- American University campus lockdown lifted 1 min ago
- Woman charged in boyfriend's heroin death
- Shooting victim drives to Broad St. police station
- Upper Darby man accused of burning son, 3
- Narcotic officers raid Lacey High School
- NASA: Cooling pump on space station shuts down 43 min ago
- Power returns after outage at Christiana Mall
- New video shows deadly Asiana jet crash