Saving With 6abc
Save on gift cards
December 14, 2009 (WPVI) -- You may not realize this, but you can get discounts, credit, or cash back when you buy certain gift cards this year. You can even get gift cards from certain retailers for free.
Go to your neighborhood Applebee's and get a free $10 bonus card when you buy $50 in gift cards.
At Outback Steakhouse, get a $20 bonus card for every $100 in gift cards.
And at Restaurant.com, you can get $25 gift certificates for just $10 for a long list of restaurants.
Also online, at CVS.com, for every $25 you give someone on a CVS e-gift card, you'll get a $5 e-gift card to use later on!
Plus, Give an Amazon.com Gift Card and Get $5 for yourself.
Also, if you spend $25 or more at L.L. Bean, you'll get a $10 bonus gift card!
And finally, all kinds of websites let you buy gift cards, gift certificates, and merchandise credits for less than face value!
Check out GiftCards.com, ABCGiftCards, GiftCardRescue, and CertificateSwap.
Happy shopping and saving folks!
freebie, money saving, online saving, saving with 6abc, nydia han
Also SeeStory:Coupon codes: Check here before you checkout
More:Get the Latest Saving with 6abc Tips of the Day
- 2 dead in police involved shootings
- Very unsettled Thursday
- WATCH: Action News Online
- WATCH ABC is available in Philadelphia!
- AG: 29 New Jersey bars swapped top-shelf liquor
- Video shows assault rifle shooting at strip club
- SUVs collide in Torresdale, 1 seriously injured
- Faith-healing couple charged in son's death
- Philadelphia cop accused of ripping off drug dealers
- Names of 16 Okla. tornado victims released
- Man shot to death while questioned in Boston probe
- SEPTA police chief using Twitter to fight crime
- Woods: Garcia comment hurtful, time to move on
- Body of WWII hero returns home after 69 years