Saving With 6abc
Save 30% to 60% on jewelry
May 5, 2010 (WPVI) -- If you were thinking of buying Mom some jewelry this Mother's Day, you might want to check out the inventory clearance sale going on at Bernie Robbins Jewelers.
The stores in Newtown and St. Davids, Pa., and Marlton, New Jersey, will be taking 30% to 60% off their entire inventories (excluding Rolex and David Yurman) through May 9, 2010.
For more information on the details of this sale, click here.
saving tip of the day, money saving, mothers day, saving with 6abc, amy buckman
Also SeeStory:Coupon codes: Check here before you checkout
More:Get the Latest Saving with 6abc Tips of the Day
- Multi-vehicle crash closes EB Pa. Turnpike 8 min ago
- Temps Soar
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- 2 men sought in Deptford Twp. hotel robbery
- Quick moving blaze damages house in West Philly
- Car plunges into lake in Vineland, victims ID'd 1 min ago
- Security breach affected all cards, not just Target's
- Steps you can take to reduce fraud risk
- Over 75 injured in partial London theater collapse
- Is heroin addiction as close as your medicine cabinet?
- Philadelphia Police search for missing 2-year-old boy
- Attempted child luring in Newtown, Bucks County
- 50 coworkers in Del. to split $1M Mega Millions ticket
- Temps Soar
- Florida Rep. Radel returns from rehab
41 min ago