Saving With 6abc
Save on children's items at Zulily
PHOENIXVILLE, Pa. - June 2, 2010 (WPVI) -- Lots of people know Colleen Padilla as ClassyMommy -- because that's the name of her blog. She reviews products and give tips to other moms.
But to Kyle and Mackenzie -- she's just Mommy -- though admittedly a mommy who likes to shop and keep them well-dressed.
That's why one of her favorite new sites is Zulily.com.
"You're going to see stuff that's a little more trendy, a little more cutting edge, a little hip," Colleen says of the children's items on Zulily. "(Things) that your'e not necessarily going to buy when you're shopping at Target or a local department store."
Colleen bought a tattoo-patterned t-shirt and hoodie for Kyle for $26. That's 30% off the suggested retail.
For Mackenzie, she bought a reversible swing top and embellished jeans set at a 50% discount -- $40 for both pieces.
The sales last a couple of days, unless the inventory runs out before then. And when the discounts are big, that can happen quickly.
"Some of these big expensive products for moms, the prices are comparable to buying it on Craigslist, say, almost 50% off, sometimes almost as much as 70% off," Padilla says. "But you're getting a brand-new product."
coupon codes, money saving, online saving, saving with 6abc, amy buckman
Also SeeStory:Coupon codes: Check here before you checkout
More:Get the Latest Saving with 6abc Tips of the Day
- Body found in home of Philadelphia attorney
- Clear, Still Breezy Tonight 22 min ago
- WATCH: Action News Online
- WATCH ABC is available in Philadelphia!
- 1 dead in I-495 crash in Claymont, Delaware
- 7-year-old critically injured in SW Phila. house fire
- NE Phila. couple stabbed at home, son arrested
- Woman hospitalized in West Oak Lane fire 20 min ago
- Amber Alert for Pottsville teen canceled
- Knife-wielding man shot, killed in Oxford Circle
- Philadelphia man arrested for firing shots at police
- French soldier stabbed in throat outside Paris
- Angel Flight crashes in NY, 2 killed, 1 missing 33 min ago
- Start to 1st summer after Sandy at NJ shore
- Clear, Still Breezy Tonight
22 min ago