Saving With 6abc
Save on children's items at Zulily
PHOENIXVILLE, Pa. - June 2, 2010 (WPVI) -- Lots of people know Colleen Padilla as ClassyMommy -- because that's the name of her blog. She reviews products and give tips to other moms.
But to Kyle and Mackenzie -- she's just Mommy -- though admittedly a mommy who likes to shop and keep them well-dressed.
That's why one of her favorite new sites is Zulily.com.
"You're going to see stuff that's a little more trendy, a little more cutting edge, a little hip," Colleen says of the children's items on Zulily. "(Things) that your'e not necessarily going to buy when you're shopping at Target or a local department store."
Colleen bought a tattoo-patterned t-shirt and hoodie for Kyle for $26. That's 30% off the suggested retail.
For Mackenzie, she bought a reversible swing top and embellished jeans set at a 50% discount -- $40 for both pieces.
The sales last a couple of days, unless the inventory runs out before then. And when the discounts are big, that can happen quickly.
"Some of these big expensive products for moms, the prices are comparable to buying it on Craigslist, say, almost 50% off, sometimes almost as much as 70% off," Padilla says. "But you're getting a brand-new product."
coupon codes, money saving, online saving, saving with 6abc, amy buckman
Also SeeStory:Coupon codes: Check here before you checkout
More:Get the Latest Saving with 6abc Tips of the Day
- Pa. Turnpike reopens after multi-vehicle crash
- Temps Soar
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Carolers to perform to grant cancer patient her wish 26 min ago
- Gov. Christie signs immigrant tuition bill 6 min ago
- Volleyball coach accused of sex with student
- Shots fired at home in Lower Gwynedd
- 2 men sought in Deptford Twp. hotel robbery
- Quick moving blaze damages house in West Philly
- Car plunges into lake in Vineland, victims ID'd
- Security breach affected all cards, not just Target's
- Philippine mayor among 4 killed at Manila airport
- Woman's secret Santa turns out to be Bill Gates
- Temps Soar