Saving With 6abc
Designer Consignments moves to Shore Mall
EGG HARBOR TOWNSHIP, N.J. - August 9, 2010 (WPVI) -- After 17 years on Tilton Road, Designer Consignments just moved into a new location at the Shore Mall.
"We were looking for a bigger space, something to send our superstore into orbit," explains Jennifer Moskovitz, who owns the store with her husband.
Moskovitz says the store sells designer clothing and accessories at prices up to 75% off new retail.
And while most of the items in the store come from individual consigners, the store does get consignments from retailers who are going out of business. Right now, they're featuring an entire rack of wedding gowns that are selling for $99.
We also found Manolo Blahnik shoes priced at $125 and Jimmy Choos for $60. An Escada suit was priced at $225. And jeans from 7 for Mankind and Lucky are priced at $40 and $50 each. But since the summer season is ending, the prices you'll actually pay here are even lower than that.
"Right now, we're kicking off our grand half-price plus a dollar sale," Moskovitz says. "It's going to just continue until we get our fall merchandise in at the end of August. We'll blow everything out, all of our summer items, at half-price."
Many of the items are new with tags. And to help shoppers find items that are the right size, the store uses a colored dot system.
"We have a dot system in effect," Moskovitz explains. "We have green, yellow, blue, and orange dots to denote what size you are in shoes and in clothing. Because our store is so vast and could take hours and hours, we like to cut that time down for you and make it convenient for the shopper."
Designer Consignments is located next to Boscov's and across from the Burlington Coat Factory at the Shore Mall, at 6725 Black Horse Pike. The store phone number is: 609-646-7022.
consignment, clothing savings, money saving, new jersey, jersey shore, saving with 6abc, amy buckman
Also SeeStory:Coupon codes: Check here before you checkout
More:Get the Latest Saving with 6abc Tips of the Day
- Violent Chester police confrontation caught on video
- Wet to Wintry!
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Man charged with hoax near marathon finish line
- Moment of silence marks Boston bombings
- Bucks Co. runner set to return to Boston Marathon
- Hundreds rescued after ferry sinks near South Korea
- 20-month-old found safe, Amber Alert canceled
- High winds bring damage to Abington Twp.
- Chaka Fattah Jr. files $10 million federal lawsuit
- Woman delivers baby after church van crash
- Police: Pa. man tries to snatch baby from stroller
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police