Saving With 6abc
Starbucks is having a Buy One, Get One Free deal on holiday drinks
Nov. 20, 2010 (WPVI) -- With the holiday season approaching, Starbucks has a Buy One, Get One Free deal for customers.
From 2:00 p.m. until 5:00 p.m. through Nov. 21, 2010, you can get a free holiday drink when you buy one.
Flavors include Caramel Brule Latte or Frapuccino, Peppermint Mocha, Peppermint White Chocolate Mocha, Peppermint Hot Chocolate, Gingerbread Latte, EggNog Latte, or Peppermint Mocha Frapuccino.
Free drink must be of equal or lesser value. And this offer can't be combined with other disounts.
For more information on this deal, click here.
In addition, Starbucks is offering 12 Days of Deals beginning December 1, 2010.
To get the deals, you'll need to have a data plan or text plan on your phone. Just text 12DAYS to 29943 and you'll receive one Starbucks deal per day beginning December 1, 2010.
saving tip of the day, money saving, freebie, starbucks, saving with 6abc, amy buckman
Also SeeStory:Coupon codes: Check here before you checkout
More:Get the Latest Saving with 6abc Tips of the Day
- Search for finger-biting mall attack suspect 29 min ago
- AccuWeather: Two very mild days
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Oil slick, debris not from missing Malaysia jet
- Suspect SUV in deadly hit and run caught on camera
- Pa. Trooper's pregnant wife killed by gun discharge
- Court won't hear dispute over 'boobies' bracelets 2 min ago
- Mutilated animal found in Brewerytown
- Victim shot 7 times in Kensington
- 1 dead, 1 injured in Winslow Twp. crash
- Are store credit cards worth the discount?
- Video: Skydiver's 'chute gets tangled in plane 33 min ago
- Photos: Thwarted! 10 suspects caught in the act
- Search for finger-biting mall attack suspect
29 min ago
- Skydiver's 'chute gets tangled in plane
33 min ago