Saving With 6abc
Free week at Bally's Fitness
Jan. 7, 2011 (WPVI) -- if exercising more was one of your New Year's resolutions, here's a freebie deal just for you.
Click here to print out a pass for a free week at a Bally's Fitness Club.
You can use the pass to take advantage of group classes or exercise equipment or to meet with a personal trainer.
No expiration date is listed for this offer.
saving tip of the day, money saving, freebie, exercise, saving with 6abc, amy buckman
Also SeeStory:Coupon codes: Check here before you checkout
More:Get the Latest Saving with 6abc Tips of the Day
- 911 recordings released in Ewing Twp. explosion
- Brief Surge of Mild Air
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Gas leak, evacuations reported in Frankford
- Man,90, dies in Hamilton Township house fire
- Partial house collapse in Strawberry Mansion
- 2 injured in NJ Turnpike crash in Mt. Laurel
- Autopsy results released in death of trooper's wife
- Search for finger-biting mall attack suspects
- Pa. woman born at Burger King seeks birth mom
- Vietnam vet's therapy dog missing in Lehigh Valley
- Photos: 7 recent child porn arrests in Pa.and Del.
- Photos: Thwarted! 10 suspects caught in the act
Saving with 6abc Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos