Saving With 6abc
Free week at Bally's Fitness
Jan. 7, 2011 (WPVI) -- if exercising more was one of your New Year's resolutions, here's a freebie deal just for you.
Click here to print out a pass for a free week at a Bally's Fitness Club.
You can use the pass to take advantage of group classes or exercise equipment or to meet with a personal trainer.
No expiration date is listed for this offer.
saving tip of the day, money saving, freebie, exercise, saving with 6abc, amy buckman
Also SeeStory:Coupon codes: Check here before you checkout
More:Get the Latest Saving with 6abc Tips of the Day
- 3rd Phila. police-involved shooting in 2 days 8 min ago
- Lots of clouds, damp today 29 min ago
- WATCH: Action News Online
- WATCH ABC is available in Philadelphia!
- 3 injured in Coatesville industrial accident 11 min ago
- Chesco man accused of sex assault on 2 young boys
- I-5 bridge collapses into Washington river
- Employee injured, suspect wanted in Hatfield robbery 9 min ago
- Woman convicted in fiance's wedding day death
- Boy Scouts approve plan to accept openly gay boys
- 8 charged in $14M drug operation in SE Pa.
- Missing Skippack student found in North Carolina
- NJ: Caramel-colored rubbing alcohol sold as scotch
- Chase Utley out 2-4 weeks with oblique strain
- 3rd Phila. police-involved shooting in 2 days
8 min ago