Saving With 6abc
Petulia's Folly cuts prices 60% prior to closing
RITTENHOUSE SQUARE - Feb. 4, 2011 (WPVI) -- After a decade in business near Rittenhouse Square, lifestyle boutique Petulia's Folly is closing its doors.
"It's been a long time, for the owner and she's ready to go on and pursue other interests," explains store manager Becky Dator.
"We are offering 60% off everything in the entire store.So, full-price items are 60% off and then we even have some other items that are between 60-90% off. We also have a little bit of clothing left, which is Buy Two, Get One Free, which is a great deal for everyone," she adds.
Among the other popular items for sale, decoupage plates from New York artist John Derian. A cake plate that was $430, is on sale for $172.
There are also whimsical soft sculptures from Tamar Mogendorff -- a cuddly squirrel that was $255, is now selling for $102. Beautiful Christmas tree ornaments, jewelry, scarves, tableware and even the store fixtures are also on sale. Display shelves that were $1400 are now $850.
The sale is set to end in mid-February.
Petulia's Folly is located at 1710-12 Sansom Street, Philadelphia, Pa. 19103. The phone number is (215) 569-1344.
clothing savings, going out of business, money saving, saving with 6abc, amy buckman
Also SeeStory:Coupon codes: Check here before you checkout
More:Get the Latest Saving with 6abc Tips of the Day
- Suspect SUV in deadly hit and run caught on camera
- Sunny and Cooler!
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Off-duty cop shoots man during fight
- Police: Deadly shooting at after-hours bar
- PSU trustee resigns, regrets Paterno vote
- Mom of Tasered teen arrested for shoplifting
- Jet crash: Oil slicks found; Passports stolen
- Woman trapped after crashing SUV in Darby Boro
- Pa. Trooper's pregnant wife killed by gun discharge
- Actress Sheila MacRae of 'Honeymooners' dies at 92
- 2 arrested, 1 sought after cop hit by car in Delco
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ