Saving With 6abc
Goodwill to hold bridal gown sale
PENNSAUKEN, N.J. - Feb. 11, 2011 (WPVI) -- One room at the Goodwill store in Pennsauken has been transformed into a bridal salon for the annual Valentine's Bridal sale on Saturday, Feb. 12, 2011.
"We plan for this event all year round," explains Juli Lundberg of Goodwill. "We go to area bridal stores and we encourage them to donate to Goodwill, take the tax deduction, and to support a great cause. We get their surplus inventory and we get their sample dresses that they have in the store."
Brides will find some amazing deals. Like a Vera Wang for $250, a gown that had the $1114 price tag on it for $200, another gown with a $630 price tag is selling for $150, and even one that was priced at $2690 for $250 .
And the sale is not just for brides. There are tuxes, bridesmaids dresses, Mother-of-the-Bride gowns, and flower girl dresses.
There are also tiaras, jewelry, veils and shoes.
The sale runs from 9:00 a.m. until 9:00 p.m. on Saturday at the Goodwill store at 5461 Route 70 in Pennsauken.
For more information, click here.
clothing savings, money saving, thrift, weddings, pennsauken, saving with 6abc, amy buckman
Also SeeStory:Coupon codes: Check here before you checkout
More:Get the Latest Saving with 6abc Tips of the Day
- Carolers sing to grant Pa. cancer patient's wish
- Record Warmth!
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Hospital: Teen shot at Colorado high school dies
- 6 apartments destroyed in Wilmington fire
- 1 dead, 1 wounded in East Mt. Airy shooting
- $10K reward posted in Delco murder case
- Police search for missing Delco mother
- Woman arrested in fatal North Philly stabbing
- 4 charged with murder in NJ mall carjacking
- NASA astronauts tackle urgent spacewalking repairs
- Ransomeware a growing cyber threat for thousands
- Free diner for sale in Lawrence Twp., NJ