Saving With 6abc
Wardrobe Boutique hosts Prom-o-rama
SPRING GARDEN - March 11, 2011 (WPVI) -- From poufy, pink and princess-y to sexy, slinky and sequinned, the prom gown sale at the Wardrobe Boutique has just about every style of gown a girl could want.
Melanie Frazza of the Wardrobe Boutique explains, "Prom-o-Rama is this Saturday, March 12, from 11:00 a.m. until 6:00 p.m. And we're going to have a whole array of gowns, shoes, purses, accessories."
Many of the gowns are priced at $20 -- with a few designer items priced higher.
A mint green Nicole Miller is $40. A brown and gold Jessica McClintock is $50. And a red plaid Kay Unger is at the high end, priced at $75.
The selection includes a range of styles and sizes.
Frazza says, "Everything from zero to (size) 16-18, so hopefully a good range of girls can find a dress that fits them right."
Looking for a red dress -- the color that was so popular at the Oscars this year? They have several.
A soft, feminine pastel? Plenty of those too.
Or how about the metallic colors that are so trendy? Selections include both short dresses and long gowns.
Plus, there are accessories, including purses and shoes -- all priced at just $10.
Students who bring their I-D cards get an additional 25% discount and all sales benefit The Career Wardrobe.
For more details on the Prom-O-Rama event, click here.
clothing savings, thrift, saving with 6abc, amy buckman
Also SeeStory:Coupon codes: Check here before you checkout
More:Get the Latest Saving with 6abc Tips of the Day
- Skydiver in fatal South Jersey accident ID'd
- Sunny today, more clouds tomorrow
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Surveillance expected from Target heist
- Person of interest ID'd in Collingdale hit-and-run
- Camden teen reported missing
- I-95 reopens after car catches fire
- Residents displaced after West Philadelphia fire
- 4 injured in Route 295 crash
- Teen stowaway survives flight in landing gear 35 min ago
- Miss America: Don't suspend teen over prom invite
- Oscar Mayer hot dogs recalled due to misbranding 53 min ago
- Photos: Jamie Apody welcomes Baby Chase!