Saving With 6abc
Wear Red and Save Some Green
Feb. 3, 2012 (WPVI) -- Today is the American Heart Association's Go Red for Women Day, when people are asked to wear red to raise awareness about women's heart health issues.
Macy's is a national sponsor of the event, and they're offering 20% discounts to shoppers who wear red into their stores.
Through Sunday, February 5, 2012, customers who wear red will receive all-day savings throughout the store. Customers not wearing red can purchase a Red Dress pin for $2.00 and receive the all-day savings. 100% of the proceeds from the sale of the pins will be donated to Go Red For Women.
To learn more about the American Heart Association's Go Red for Women campaign, click here.
saving tip of the day, money saving, clothing savings, saving with 6abc, amy buckman
Also SeeStory:Coupon codes: Check here before you checkout
More:Get the Latest Saving with 6abc Tips of the Day
- Delaware County mail carrier accused of theft
- Rain Moves Out, Cool Winds Blow In
- WATCH: Action News Online
- WATCH ABC is available in Philadelphia!
- Faith-healing couple held without bail
- Police: Woman who hit teen was DUI, reading text
- Deadly crash on I-295 in Mercer County, N.J.
- Tractor trailer crash jams traffic in Chesco
- Sex offender arrested in Del. child porn bust
- Jersey shore reopens for 1st post-Sandy summer
- Philadelphia man sentenced in shaken baby death
- 4 men sought in West Philadelphia armed robbery 47 min ago
- Wash. I-5 bridge collapse caused by oversize load
- Healthcheck: Dealing with poison ivy