Saving With 6abc
Wear Red and Save Some Green
Feb. 3, 2012 (WPVI) -- Today is the American Heart Association's Go Red for Women Day, when people are asked to wear red to raise awareness about women's heart health issues.
Macy's is a national sponsor of the event, and they're offering 20% discounts to shoppers who wear red into their stores.
Through Sunday, February 5, 2012, customers who wear red will receive all-day savings throughout the store. Customers not wearing red can purchase a Red Dress pin for $2.00 and receive the all-day savings. 100% of the proceeds from the sale of the pins will be donated to Go Red For Women.
To learn more about the American Heart Association's Go Red for Women campaign, click here.
saving tip of the day, money saving, clothing savings, saving with 6abc, amy buckman
Also SeeStory:Coupon codes: Check here before you checkout
More:Get the Latest Saving with 6abc Tips of the Day
- Multi-vehicle crash closes EB Pa. Turnpike
- Temps Soar
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Volleyball coach accused sex with student 24 min ago
- Shots fired at home in Lower Gwynedd 41 min ago
- 2 men sought in Deptford Twp. hotel robbery
- Quick moving blaze damages house in West Philly
- Car plunges into lake in Vineland, victims ID'd
- Security breach affected all cards, not just Target's
- Philippine mayor among 4 killed at Manila airport
- Is heroin addiction as close as your medicine cabinet?
- Photos: Pictures of the Pa. Turnpike crash
- Woman's secret Santa turns out to be Bill Gates
- Temps Soar