Saving With 6abc
Use your social media prowess to save!
March 6, 2012 (WPVI) -- Right now, and all this week, you can use your social media score to get giant discounts off apparel and home decor on a very popular flash sales website.
Flash sales website Gilt Groupe (which requires a membership to browse) is known for great deals already. But this week, members may be able to save even more by using their social media score.
This is a brand new kind of sale for Gilt. This week, Gilt is dishing out discounts based solely on your Klout score (which also requires you to create an account). We recently told you all about your Klout score recently in this special consumer report.
The score is between 0 and 100. Today - Gilt is giving 20%-off to users with scores of up to 20. Tomorrow, it's giving 40%-off for users with scores between 21-40, and so on.
But get this: On March 10th - this Saturday - users with scores between 81 and 100 will get 100% off up to $100.
Now if you'd like to become a member of Gilt - just find me on Facebook and send me a request. I'll send you an invitation.
Also - in order to get the Klout perk on Gilt - you do need to sign up with Klout. I think it's a good idea to do anyway to save money and get rewards on all kinds of things. Just be sure to check with Klout regularly for your latest perks.
twitter, facebook, online saving, fashion, 6at4, saving with 6abc, nydia han
Also SeeStory:Coupon codes: Check here before you checkout
More:Get the Latest Saving with 6abc Tips of the Day
- Arrest in death of retired Villanova professor
- Warmer Weekend
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- 1 dead, 1 wounded in Overbrook shooting
- Multi-vehicle crash on Schuylkill Expressway
- Ransomeware a growing cyber threat for thousands
- Runway littered with holiday mail
- Student robbed at gunpoint inside Philly school
- Video released of AK-47 robbery in Wynnefield
- Free diner for sale in Lawrence Twp., NJ
- Missing 2-year-old found, mom's ex-boyfriend arrested
- Carolers to perform to grant cancer patient her wish
- Video: Flyers' Hartnell co-authors children's book