Saving With 6abc
New look at a small price for Spring
LIMERICK, PA. - April 6, 2012 (WPVI) -- You don't have to spend a lot to update your wardrobe this Spring, according to Keri Branch of the Philadelphia Premium Outlets.
"There's a couple really great trends that you can concentrate on that will really give your wardrobe a makeover for the warm weather," Branch says.
Her first must-have: a floral or graphic print dress in bright colors.
"On our model, we're showing Ann Taylor's graphic print," Branch describes. "It's a cool navy and gorgeous amethyst color, perfect for the summertime. It's a replacement for that little black dress that you were holding onto from last season."
The dress and a pair of versatile nude-colored peep-toe pumps retail for $306, but at the outlets you can get them both for $107.
Color's also the big news in jackets.
"We're showing, from Kenneth Cole, today a bright lime-green trench coat," Branch explains. "And with the way the weather goes, you never know if it's going to rain or be a little cooler, so a trench coat is perfect to get you through the Spring season. It's stylish and functional."
The trench retails for $200, but at the Outlets, you can get it for $83.
And there's good news for ladies who never quite got into the skinny jean trend. This spring, the look's more relaxed.
Branch says, "We're definitely seeing that relaxed, slouch look with the boyfriend jean, a little more relaxed fit. You can throw it on with a plain white t-shirt, or a nice blazer, dress it up, dress it down."
Pair the jeans with strappy sandals to take them into warmer weather. These jeans and sandals retail for $149 at the Gap, but at the outlets, you'll pay just $68.
These discounted prices take advantage of coupon deals you can get by joining the Philadelphia Premium Outlet's VIP Club.
Click here to learn more about the Philadelphia Premium Outlets.
Click here to sign up for the VIP Club.
clothing savings, money saving, saving with 6abc, amy buckman
Also SeeStory:Coupon codes: Check here before you checkout
More:Get the Latest Saving with 6abc Tips of the Day
- AccuWeather: Enjoy the Easter sunshine! 33 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Sign up for Facebook Flash
- Man shot, killed in Gloucester Twp. apartment 11 min ago
- Girl hospitalized after near-drowning in Philly hotel 23 min ago
- Man targeted in Collingdale hit-and-run ID'd
- Missing boater in Del. River ID'd, search called off
- Armed robbery at Target on Roosevelt Boulevard 52 min ago
- Pedestrian struck, killed by truck in Rhawnhurst 55 min ago
- Sex assault on West Chester University campus
- Stabbing at Hamilton Mall in Mays Landing
- Good Samaritans help nab alleged purse snatchers
- Lumberton brush fire considered 'suspicious'
- AccuWeather: Enjoy the Easter sunshine!
33 min ago