Saving With 6abc
Anniversary specials at Snockey's
SOUTH PHILADELPHIA - May 3, 2012 (WPVI) -- Snockey's Oyster & Crab House in South Philadelphia is celebrating their 100th anniversary this week.
And today, May 3, 2012, they'll be offering original menu items with original prices. For example, every couple will be able to order one original menu item such as a Steak Platter for 35¢ or a half-dozen Raw Oysters for 10¢.
This offer is good Thursday only, but through the weekend, the restaurant will also be offering dinner specials for $19.12, to honor the year they opened.
For more information, click here.
saving tip of the day, money saving, food savings, saving with 6abc, amy buckman
Also SeeStory:Coupon codes: Check here before you checkout
More:Get the Latest Saving with 6abc Tips of the Day
- Actor James Gandolfini dies at 51
- Splendid spring finale
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Get the new 6abc StormTracker app
- Boy, 6, hit by car in East Oak Lane
- Villanova lockdown over, all suspects in custody
- Pregnant woman, 2 others shot in N. Phila.
- Back yard bear prompts photos, videos
- Men's Wearhouse ousts founder, pitchman Zimmer
- 20 people charged in Ocean Co. heroin raids
- 15 charged in NJ unemployment fraud case
- AMA declares obesity a disease [POLL]
- Video: Phila. choir shares stage with Rolling Stones
- Desmond's slam leads Nats over Phillies