Saving With 6abc
Kids' clothes, baby gear up to 70% off in Exton
EXTON, Pa. - June 18, 2012 (WPVI) -- Shoes from Baby Gap for $9. A J. Crew polo for $8. And an adorable Fourth of July outfit -- new with the $24 price tags -- for just $8.50.
And those are just a few of the deals we found at the XO Exchange, a family-run children's resale shop, that pays cash for gently used clothes and baby gear and sells them at prices up to 70% off retail.
Co-owner Kacey Schneitman explains, "I go to a lot of church sales and everything and so the idea was great because it's kind of like having one all the time, where you can go and have Moms come in and be able to buy really nice clothes, and shoes."
We found lots of name-brand items, many new with tags. From Lilly Pulitzer, a two-piece shorts set for $15 and sundress that was originally $48 for $18.
From Justice, a $36 skirt for $9, the matching $26 top for $7.25 and a coordinating purse -- with the $18.90 price tags still on it -- for $8.
But the clothes here aren't just for little girls. In the "tween" room, we found a $30 Abercrombie t-shirt for $12 and $68 shorts for $15.
Plus, there's plenty of Phillies and Eagles team logo clothing, denim and baby gear.
And, if you bring in items to sell and opt for a store credit instead of cash, you'll get a 20% bonus to make your purchases.
XO Exchange is located at 359 East Lincoln Highway in Exton, with parking both in front and behind the store.
For more information about the shop, click here.
clothing savings, money saving, children, 6at4, saving with 6abc, amy buckman
Also SeeStory:Coupon codes: Check here before you checkout
More:Get the Latest Saving with 6abc Tips of the Day
- Delco school on lockdown amid standoff 57 min ago
- AccuWeather: mild today, rain Wednesday
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Meningitis suspected in Drexel student's death
- Reward offered in Collingdale hit-and-run
- Turnpike officials: Road plowed, salted before pileup
- Malaysian military says missing jet changed course
- 6 students hurt in Camden Co. school bus crash
- 2nd suspect sought in finger-biting attack
- Woman shot in bed in South Philadelphia
- 911 recordings released in Ewing Twp. explosion
- Autopsy results released in death of trooper's wife
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police