Saving With 6abc
Kids' clothes, baby gear up to 70% off in Exton
EXTON, Pa. - June 18, 2012 (WPVI) -- Shoes from Baby Gap for $9. A J. Crew polo for $8. And an adorable Fourth of July outfit -- new with the $24 price tags -- for just $8.50.
And those are just a few of the deals we found at the XO Exchange, a family-run children's resale shop, that pays cash for gently used clothes and baby gear and sells them at prices up to 70% off retail.
Co-owner Kacey Schneitman explains, "I go to a lot of church sales and everything and so the idea was great because it's kind of like having one all the time, where you can go and have Moms come in and be able to buy really nice clothes, and shoes."
We found lots of name-brand items, many new with tags. From Lilly Pulitzer, a two-piece shorts set for $15 and sundress that was originally $48 for $18.
From Justice, a $36 skirt for $9, the matching $26 top for $7.25 and a coordinating purse -- with the $18.90 price tags still on it -- for $8.
But the clothes here aren't just for little girls. In the "tween" room, we found a $30 Abercrombie t-shirt for $12 and $68 shorts for $15.
Plus, there's plenty of Phillies and Eagles team logo clothing, denim and baby gear.
And, if you bring in items to sell and opt for a store credit instead of cash, you'll get a 20% bonus to make your purchases.
XO Exchange is located at 359 East Lincoln Highway in Exton, with parking both in front and behind the store.
For more information about the shop, click here.
clothing savings, money saving, children, 6at4, saving with 6abc, amy buckman
Also SeeStory:Coupon codes: Check here before you checkout
More:Get the Latest Saving with 6abc Tips of the Day
- Carolers sing to grant Pa. cancer patient's wish
- Record Warmth!
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Hospital: Teen shot at Colorado high school dies
- 6 apartments destroyed in Wilmington fire
- 1 dead, 1 wounded in East Mt. Airy shooting
- $10K reward posted in Delco murder case
- Police search for missing Delco mother
- Woman arrested in fatal North Philly stabbing
- 4 charged with murder in NJ mall carjacking
- NASA astronauts tackle urgent spacewalking repairs
- Ransomeware a growing cyber threat for thousands
- Free diner for sale in Lawrence Twp., NJ