Saving With 6abc
Daffy's closing Center City store
CENTER CITY - August 17, 2012 (WPVI) -- A $500 men's leather jacket for $126. $79 Lucky Brand jeans for $27. And a $120 toddler boy's snowsuit for $36.
Those are just a few of the deals we found at the going-out-of-business sale at Daffy's at 1700 Chestnut Street in Center City. Right now, everything in the store is up to 30% off.
There's no telling how long the sale will run or how deep the discounts will go. But regular Daffy's shoppers are stocking up.
Lola Mananova of Northeast Philadelphia is wishing she'd shopped here more often.
"I didn't come very often, but now i 'm seeing that I missed a lot," she sighs. "This probably the only (local) store which had European designers."
In the Ladies' Department, we found a $128 Ellen Tracy dress for $36, and a $249 silk dress from Worth for $42.
Sara Burns of South Philadelphia says she'll especially miss the selection in the children's department.
"It's a shame/, it's the only place you can find such high-quality clothing for such low pricing." she says. "Church clothes, Easter outfits, whatever occasions you have to dress for."
In Children's, we found a velvet David Charles toddler dress that retails for $167 for $45 and kids' Timberland boots for $21.
For more information about Daffy's going-out-of- business sale, click here.
clothing savings, going out of business, money saving, saving with 6abc, amy buckman
Also SeeStory:Coupon codes: Check here before you checkout
More:Get the Latest Saving with 6abc Tips of the Day
- Multi-vehicle crash closes EB Pa. Turnpike 18 min ago
- Temps Soar
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- 2 men sought in Deptford Twp. hotel robbery
- Quick moving blaze damages house in West Philly
- Car plunges into lake in Vineland, victims ID'd
- Security breach affected all cards, not just Target's
- Steps you can take to reduce fraud risk
- Over 75 injured in partial London theater collapse
- Is heroin addiction as close as your medicine cabinet?
- Philadelphia Police search for missing 2-year-old boy
- Photos: Pictures of the Pa. Turnpike crash 18 min ago
- 50 coworkers in Del. to split $1M Mega Millions ticket
- Temps Soar