Saving With 6abc
Saving with 6abc: Daffy's going out of business sale
PHILADELPHIA - August 17, 2012 (WPVI) -- It's been a discount shopping staple in Center City for decades, but now a once thriving retailer is going out of business.
A $500 men's leather jacket for $126, a $79 Lucky Brand jeans for $27, and a $120 toddler boy's snowsuit for $36, those are just a few of the deals at the Daffy's in Center City.
The store is going out of business, and the discounts are starting at 30% off.
There's no telling how long the sale will run or how deep the discounts will go, but regular Daffy's shoppers are stocking up.
Lola Mananova is wishing she'd shopped there more often.
"I didn't come very often, but now I am seeing that I missed a lot," she said. "This is probably the only store that had European designers."
In the Ladies' Department, we found a $128 Ellen Tracy dress for $36, and a $249 silk dress from Worth for $42.
Sara Burns says she will especially miss the selection in the children's Department.
"It's a shame. It's the only place that you can really find high quality clothing for such low pricing," said Burns.
We found a David Charles toddler velvet dress that retails for $167 for $45, or kids' Timberland boots for $21.
For more information on Daffy's going out of business, click on the link below.http://www.daffys.com/closing.php
clothing savings, going out of business, money saving, philadelphia, pennsylvania, saving with 6abc, amy buckman
Also SeeStory:Coupon codes: Check here before you checkout
More:Get the Latest Saving with 6abc Tips of the Day
- Very cold today, Saturday storm
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Sign up for Facebook Flash!
- Interpreter at Mandela event: I was hallucinating
- Woman charged in boyfriend's heroin death
- Police: Freshman dies after frat ritual in Poconos
- 2 dead after truck and car collide in Mercer County
- Suspicious package found outside Planet Fitness in Olney
- 3 people injured in Roosevelt Boulevard crash
- Suspects tie up 71-year-old in home invasion
- Narcotic officers raid Lacey High School
- Dump truck hits ATV pulling sled, boy killed
- American University campus lockdown lifted