Saving With 6abc
Toys R Us will price-match
Oct. 5, 2012 (WPVI) -- If you're going to toy-shopping for the holidays, Toys R Us has a new policy that might help you save.
Toys R Us will now match prices in competitors' ads.
So, if a toy your child wants is on sale at a different retailer, and it sells out, you can bring that retailer's ad to Toys R Us and get the item at the sale price.
You can read all the fine-print of the new policy if you click here.
Thanks to Moms by Heart for this tip.
saving tip of the day, money saving, saving with 6abc, amy buckman
Also SeeStory:Coupon codes: Check here before you checkout
More:Get the Latest Saving with 6abc Tips of the Day
- Plane towed, probe begins in gear collapse 25 min ago
- Milder this afternoon, snow possible Monday
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Search for missing jet expands toward Indian Ocean
- Drunk driving suspected in Center City crash
- Fire damages Flap Jacks restaurant on City Avenue
- Photos: Pictures of Old City building collapse
- Police investigate death of toddler at Del. daycare
- 5 arrested after Logan murder, standoff
- Photos: Pictures of suspects in Logan murder
- Mississippi man who awakened inside body bag dies
- 8th body recovered after NYC explosion
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- Plane towed, probe begins in gear collapse
25 min ago