Saving With 6abc
Toys R Us will price-match
Oct. 5, 2012 (WPVI) -- If you're going to toy-shopping for the holidays, Toys R Us has a new policy that might help you save.
Toys R Us will now match prices in competitors' ads.
So, if a toy your child wants is on sale at a different retailer, and it sells out, you can bring that retailer's ad to Toys R Us and get the item at the sale price.
You can read all the fine-print of the new policy if you click here.
Thanks to Moms by Heart for this tip.
saving tip of the day, money saving, saving with 6abc, amy buckman
Also SeeStory:Coupon codes: Check here before you checkout
More:Get the Latest Saving with 6abc Tips of the Day
- Temple University cuts 7 intercollegiate sports 48 min ago
- Wintry Weekend 16 min ago
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Victim ID'd in deadly Wilmington hit-and-run
- Video released in pizza delivery driver shooting
- Female suspect arrested in Christmas package theft
- Would-be robber stabbed; suspect's mom talks
- Mega Million jackpot reaches $297 Million
- Center City rape victim speaks to Action News
- Elkins Park sisters treated at KoP by Make-a-Wish 39 min ago
- Area medical schools use 'Jeopardy' as learning tool
- Freebie Friday
- Photos: East Passyunk Avenue Tree Lighting Party