Saving With 6abc
Half price tickets to Taste of Philadelphia
Oct. 8, 2012 (WPVI) -- The Taste of Philadelphia Food, Wine and Spirits festival takes place this weekend at the Philadelphia Expo Center in Oaks, Pa.
You can take part in the food, wine and spirits tastings and meet the participating celebrity chefs for half the ticket price if you purchase through Goldstar.
Click here to register.
You can get $65 general admission ticket for $32.50, plus $7 service fee. Children's tickets are as little as $5.
saving tip of the day, money saving, saving with 6abc, amy buckman
Also SeeStory:Coupon codes: Check here before you checkout
More:Get the Latest Saving with 6abc Tips of the Day
- Parking dispute turns violent at Cherry Hill Mall
- Sunny and chilly
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Mutilated animal found in North Philadelphia
- 'Band of Brothers' vet William Guarnere dies at 90 17 min ago
- Vietnam says it may have found missing jet's door 11 min ago
- Mom accused of driving into surf goes before judge 9 min ago
- Suspect SUV in deadly hit and run caught on camera 29 min ago
- Residents return following Bucks Co. hazmat
- Man, 22, dies after shooting in Chester
- Man seriously injured in crash on Roosevelt Blvd.
- Gunfire erupts on Delaware Ave. near SugarHouse Casino
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ
- Vietnam says it may have found missing...
11 min ago