Saving With 6abc
Half price tickets to Taste of Philadelphia
Oct. 8, 2012 (WPVI) -- The Taste of Philadelphia Food, Wine and Spirits festival takes place this weekend at the Philadelphia Expo Center in Oaks, Pa.
You can take part in the food, wine and spirits tastings and meet the participating celebrity chefs for half the ticket price if you purchase through Goldstar.
Click here to register.
You can get $65 general admission ticket for $32.50, plus $7 service fee. Children's tickets are as little as $5.
saving tip of the day, money saving, saving with 6abc, amy buckman
Also SeeStory:Coupon codes: Check here before you checkout
More:Get the Latest Saving with 6abc Tips of the Day
- Vice principal commits suicide after ferry accident
- Clouds to sun, cool today
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Montco hall closes weeks before bride's wedding
- Search continues for robbers in armored car heist
- Avalanche sweeps down Everest, killing at least 12 43 min ago
- Penn State police: 3 posed nude at Nittany shrine
- Stalkers have QVC host living in fear
- McNabb serves 1-day sentence after DUI arrest
- Photos: Suspects in Ocean Co. child porn sweep
- 13 pound baby born at Delco hospital 30 min ago
- WWII vet gets anonymous surprise in Bucks Co.
- Video: Hero twins yell, hit carjacker to escape