Saving With 6abc
$50 Spa Treatments this week
EAST NORRITON, PA. - October 15, 2012 (WPVI) -- Ordinarily, a hot stone therapy massage at La Vita Bella Salon and Day Spa costs $95.
But this week, you can get one for just $50.
The massage is just one of hundreds of ordinarily pricey spa services being offered for $50 during Fall Spa Week.
La Vita Bella Owner Paul Fragale explains, "Spa Week is a time for everyone to come out and give themselves a treat for a discounted price. They get to enjoy services they wouldn't normally pay regular price for and they get them all for one price."
La Vita Bella is also offering a collagen facial or a full set of UV gel nails for $50.
And other spas and salons throughout the area are offering a variety of glycolic peels, pedicures, Pilates sessions and more.
And Fragale says, even when the economy's tight, it pays to splurge a little on yourself.
"With the economy and the stress that it puts on a lot of people, it's time for them to come out and take care of themselves. It gives them a time to relax, enjoy themselves, and it's really relaxing."
To find a list of participating spas and the services they're offering through Oct. 21, 2012, for $50, click here.
money saving, saving with 6abc, amy buckman
Also SeeStory:Coupon codes: Check here before you checkout
More:Get the Latest Saving with 6abc Tips of the Day
- Jersey shore eyes record-setting summer 19 min ago
- Rain Moves Out, Cool Winds Blow In
- WATCH: Action News Online
- WATCH ABC is available in Philadelphia!
- Police investigate 2 robberies in Montgomery Co. 26 min ago
- Police seek suspect in Olney sex assault 28 min ago
- Faith-healing couple held without bail
- Police: Woman who hit teen was DUI, reading text
- Deadly crash on I-295 in Mercer County, N.J.
- Tractor trailer crash jams traffic in Chesco
- Sex offender arrested in Del. child porn bust
- Philadelphia man sentenced in shaken baby death
- 4 men sought in West Philadelphia armed robbery
- Wash. I-5 bridge collapse caused by oversize load
- Jersey shore eyes record-setting summer
19 min ago