Saving With 6abc
Up to 70% off at Ritz Camera stores
Oct. 19, 2012 (WPVI) -- Ritz Camera stores are going out of business.
And this is the final week of their "going out of business" sales. Discounts are now 70%-90% off manufacturer's suggested retail prices.
To get price details and to find a participating loctation near you, click here.
The Ritz Camera website will reopen on Nov. 1, 2012, under new management.
saving tip of the day, money saving, going out of business, saving with 6abc, amy buckman
Also SeeStory:Coupon codes: Check here before you checkout
More:Get the Latest Saving with 6abc Tips of the Day
- Robbery suspect sought, Villanova U. locked down 26 min ago
- Splendid spring finale
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Get the new 6abc StormTracker app
- Crackdown on illegal street vendors in W. Phila. 19 min ago
- Pregnant woman, 2 others shot in N. Phila. 38 min ago
- Viewer takes photos of bear in back yard 14 min ago
- Men's Wearhouse ousts founder, pitchman Zimmer 17 min ago
- 20 people charged in Ocean Co. heroin raids 19 min ago
- 15 charged in NJ unemployment fraud case
- Father, son 'pimps' acquitted after prostitutes testify
- Suspect robs Philadelphia Dunkin' Donuts at gunpoint 1 min ago
- Deen says she used slur but doesn't tolerate hate
- AMA declares obesity a disease [POLL] 21 min ago
- 20 people charged in Ocean Co. heroin raids
19 min ago
- 2 sought for stealing pills in Gloucester...
18 min ago
- Men's Wearhouse ousts founder, pitchman...
17 min ago
- AMA declares obesity a disease [POLL]
21 min ago