Saving With 6abc
Up to 70% off at Ritz Camera stores
Oct. 19, 2012 (WPVI) -- Ritz Camera stores are going out of business.
And this is the final week of their "going out of business" sales. Discounts are now 70%-90% off manufacturer's suggested retail prices.
To get price details and to find a participating loctation near you, click here.
The Ritz Camera website will reopen on Nov. 1, 2012, under new management.
saving tip of the day, money saving, going out of business, saving with 6abc, amy buckman
Also SeeStory:Coupon codes: Check here before you checkout
More:Get the Latest Saving with 6abc Tips of the Day
- Parking dispute turns violent at Cherry Hill Mall
- AccuWeather: Two very mild days 5 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Investigators chasing 'every angle' on missing jet 4 min ago
- 2 wounded in daytime shooting in Trenton
- Suspect SUV in deadly hit and run caught on camera
- 1 dead, 1 injured in Winslow Twp. crash
- Victim shot 7 times in Kensington
- Mutilated animal found in Brewerytown 52 min ago
- Del. worker hospitalized after pretzel factory accident
- 2 dozen injured as California school stage falls
- 'Band of Brothers' vet William Guarnere dies at 90
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ
- Mutilated animal found in Brewerytown
52 min ago
- AccuWeather: Two very mild days
5 min ago