Saving With 6abc
Get cash back on holiday toy shopping
Nov. 20, 2012 (WPVI) -- If you're shopping for toys this holiday season, there's a way you can take advantage of online sales and coupon codes, PLUS get additional cash back on your purchases.
Here's how. Instead of going directly to website of the store where you want to shop, first click on Ebates and set up an account.
Then search for where you want to shop using the search window on the Ebates home page. You'll get a list of coupon codes and deals available for that site, plus, when you make a purchase, you'll get a percentage of the purchase price added to your Ebates account.
Every few months, Ebates will send you what they call a "Big Fat Check" equal to the amount in your account. Each purchase might only earn a few dollars or cents, but if you do all your online shopping this way, it will add up. When you shop this way, you can still use coupon codes on your purchases and/or take advantage of offers like free shipping deals. Most major retailers are linked to Ebates.
To sign up for an Ebates account, click here.
saving tip of the day, money saving, saving with 6abc, amy buckman
Also SeeStory:Coupon codes: Check here before you checkout
More:Get the Latest Saving with 6abc Tips of the Day
- Shots fired into a Philadelphia firehouse
- AccuWeather: Friday Clouds and SE Rain
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 3 Phila. schools closed Friday, staff relocated
- How to safeguard your computer against kidnappers
- Retired Philly cop charged with assaulting teen
- Police: Gloucester Co. woman's death a homicide
- Police search for missing Philadelphia couple
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- Resident return to assess damage from Ewing explosion
- K9 unit leads police to burglary suspect in Medford
- Obama says Crimea separation would violate law
- Upper Darby cop charged with DUI in hit-and-run