Saving With 6abc
Get ready for Lilly Pulitzer warehouse sale
Nov. 29, 2012 (WPVI) -- One of the most popular designer warehouse sales begins Friday, Nov. 30, 2012, just in time for holiday shopping.
The Lilly Pulitzer warehouse sale will take place on Friday, Nov. 30, 2012, and Saturday, Dec. 1, 2012, at the Greater Philadelphia Expo Center in Oaks, Pa.
Sale hours are 7:00 a.m. until 8:00 p.m. Friday and 8:00 a.m. until 4:00 p.m. on Saturday, but shoppers often line up long before the doors open.
Shoppers will get up to 70% off ladies and children's clothing, accessories, shoes, stationary and gifts. Upon checkout, each customer receives an offer that can be used at the two local stores in King of Prussia Mall or Suburban Square.
For more information on this sale and for directions, click here.
saving tip of the day, money saving, saving with 6abc, amy buckman
Also SeeStory:Coupon codes: Check here before you checkout
More:Get the Latest Saving with 6abc Tips of the Day
- ABC News: Possible security breach at Target
- Winter Warm Up
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Police search for suspects in religious store robbery 8 min ago
- Jewelry thieves target Montgomery Co. open houses 3 min ago
- Elderly couple's life savings stolen in Media
- Police: Man shoots self on SEPTA bus 1 min ago
- $6M counterfeit check ring busted in Phila.
- 2 million-dollar tickets sold in NJ, 1 in Del.
- Phil Robertson off 'Duck Dynasty' after gay comments
- Impact of Sunoco HQ, Citibank leaving Philly
- Video: Soldier returning from Afghanistan...
- Barbara Walters' Most Fascinating Person revealed 9 min ago
- Police search for suspects in religious...
8 min ago